Track Worker 3600 Hiring Process

TheBigLD
Message added by +Young+

Last know called # (322x)

The list for the next open-competitive track worker examination, Exam #8600, has been published.

Please see the Track Worker Exam #8600 topic for more information.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Riello2u, do you happen to know the highest list # in your class? Sorry to bother.

1130's I believe

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Riello2u, do you happen to know the highest list # in your class? Sorry to bother.

Lowest was 811

Do anyone know how far away they are from list #19**? I know I've been on the outstanding cert for about 3-4 weeks now. I'm just impatiently waiting for a letter in the mail lol

Just so you guys know..People in the 1600 range have been called for Urine... Guy in my class brother is in the 1600's....

With this last post, my revised educated guess is that if you do not get called by the end of this year, it will be very early in 2018.

Please do not forget to keep us posted!! Thanks in advance!!

So I got the email to come in for the second part of pre employment which is the appointment for appointment. So from the 31 of July to the 16 of August was my wait time.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

You were in the 1200 range correct?

But when I call DCAS . It says last # appointed was 1896. Can someone explain that? Doesn't it mean I should be getting a letter real soon if my # is 19**

1896 is the last eligible certified. Not the same as last appointed. That, by DCAS count, is 1031.

1896 is the last eligible certified. Not the same as last appointed. That, by DCAS count, is 1031.

Exactly

And that's not updated correctly on appointed since last one in my class is around 1134... This forum can give better updates then DCAS,for those calling DCAS

Can anyone tell what the medical is going to like.

Kmf gave a very detailed account on page 192.

Here is the URL link for the description...

I found out the same information when I called DCAS on August 6th, that's why I just posted inaccurate and not the specific details...

Hopefully this will be updated for either September or October...

Scheduled for my medical (2nd appointment) next friday on 8/18/17. Just to give u a sense of pace on how things are moving.

#131X.

Sent from my SGH-M919N using Tapatalk

Well damn. The mail arrived today I'm guessing?

So I did the medical first you wait. While you wait they hand you another packet to complete. Then have you answer some computer survey questions about your health they give you a second piss test but just to test ph or maybe sugar take your weight and height ekg and blood pressure. After that they test your eyes bring glasses if you need them. You look at circles and have to figure out where the break in the circle is. Then they test your depth perception they show you a square circle triangle and star and you gotta figure out which one is further away (harder than it sounds.) They also test for color blindness and perifial vision .Then they test your breathing. You blow into this tube for 6 seconds then they check your hearing. You sit in a box with headphones and a switch you have to press every time you hear a beep Bring that 21 of packet and make sure all the info matches if you need more papers just ask. If that 21 page packet isn't fully filled out they will send you home regardless if you passed the medical or not. Don't make any mistakes. In total there's 3 packets of paper the original 21 pg packet the one from second drug test then a third packet on the day of the medical. Make sure it matches i cannot stress that enough and don't write the date anywhere on that third medical packet they give you while you wait. The dates might be different from when they hire you. Obviously bring your ss card birth cert ectera with you as well. After you pass the medical they will photocopy your license birth certificate and ss card. They will fingerprint you after you pass the medical. Before fingerprinting you swear the oath get your books get your picture taken. Go back to the original waiting room. You're gonna be in a total of 4 waiting rooms through this process. I got here at 5am didn't leave till 5pm. My hire date is July 17th. That's when I'll get my pass.

So we have a drug test again?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hey new to the forum my list number is in the 178X, patiently awaiting but wut dose 1896 last eligibile mean?

Initially I thought that number meant that's as far down the list they would go barring an extension. With the recent push to get more maintenance workers though, who knows. Remember, that's just my assumption, not sure if it's right or not.

Have you received an pre employment letter?