What A Day

It's neat to see the new trains on the (C). Maybe the Straphangers Campaign will give this line a little bit of love now that they have a few of the new trains.

I have seen R32's on the Queens Blvd Line recently, but only for the function of carrying garbage from different stations.

I've also seen trains skip stations before on the QBL. To me it felt like a somewhat common occurance when the old (G) roamed the line. It has happened to me a couple of times with the (R). But the (F)? That's strange.

Any one of these things can happen in a day. But for all three things to happen? That is really strange.

It's neat to see the new trains on the (C). Maybe the Straphangers Campaign will give this line a little bit of love now that they have a few of the new trains.

There are no new trains currently on the (C). Also, the Straphangers' Campaign bases their ratings on data, rather than their "love" for specific trains or lines :lol: .

Interesting finds...

Indeed; however, YouTube has an editing feature that "stabilizes" the video to minimize the "shaking" appearance. Mayhap Q23 can try that also.

In my opinion , youtube's "Stabilizing" feature just ruins the videos entirely. it stretches the video , makes it distorted and makes the people nauseous just by watching it.

In my opinion , youtube's "Stabilizing" feature just ruins the videos entirely. it stretches the video , makes it distorted and makes the people nauseous just by watching it.

Yeah, that's a possible side effect. I used it in one of my videos (though not on my Brighton Exp videos as they were pretty stable anyway and the stabilizer would've ruined them, as you said).

I've previewed some of my videos, and sometimes the bus or train appears for like a few seconds out of a whole three minutes.

Archived