F to Lefferts Blvd G.O

Abba

Man some of you guys need to just slow down on the R160 (F) announcements. Yall sound so thirsty for it.........., just like other announcements out there. Just grab the pixs/vids (if your up late) and BAM. Who cares at this time about the announcement. Lets just keep it moving...

Guys, you do know that the AAS can be turned off if necessary (i.e., a certain route option not existing in the system), right? It won't be the first time it's happened and I doubt it'll be the last. Also, I should remind you that there are still some G.O./unplanned service change reroutes that are either not displayed correctly or at all on the NTTs. The E to 168 St-Washington Hts or 179 St via Hillside Av Local are a few that come to mind. That's part of the reason we still have conductors on board to make manual announcements.

Guys, you do know that the AAS can be turned off if necessary (i.e., a certain route option not existing in the system), right? It won't be the first time it's happened and I doubt it'll be the last. Also, I should remind you that there are still some G.O./unplanned service change reroutes that are either not displayed correctly or at all on the NTTs. The E to 168 St-Washington Hts or 179 St via Hillside Av Local are a few that come to mind. That's part of the reason we still have conductors on board to make manual announcements.

I'll agree. When coming home from NYU-Poly a few times, I boarded a N/B R160 (E) train going to 179 Street/Hillside Avenue. However, the FIND only displayed the Express stops after 71st/Continental Avenue (like Kew Gardens - Union Tpke, Parsons Blvd and 179 Street), meanwhile the train ran local, making all stops since there were trains laid-up on the express tracks (primarily b/c there isn't a lot of room in the Jamaica Yard, but that's another story for another thread).

I'll agree. When coming home from NYU-Poly a few times, I boarded a N/B R160 (E) train going to 179 Street/Hillside Avenue. However, the FIND only displayed the Express stops after 71st/Continental Avenue (like Kew Gardens - Union Tpke, Parsons Blvd and 179 Street), meanwhile the train ran local, making all stops since there were trains laid-up on the express tracks (primarily b/c there isn't a lot of room in the Jamaica Yard, but that's another story for another thread).

The route was set up incorectly because there is a local to 179

Archived