Little of this, Little of that......

Had lunch at McDonalds again? :D

Nice shots man!

Ahh the Mickie D's by Engine 234 house if I am not mistaken? I am also a fire buff I always honk the horn when I am on the D and go by the firehouse there the guys wave lol.

You should have came by the (F) on Monday they had me there and we got rerouted over the (G) at Bergen for a stalled (F) at West 4th. :mad:

Ahh the Mickie D's by Engine 234 house if I am not mistaken? I am also a fire buff I always honk the horn when I am on the D and go by the firehouse there the guys wave lol.

You should have came by the (F) on Monday they had me there and we got rerouted over the (G) at Bergen for a stalled (F) at West 4th. :mad:

My Monday Set of Pictures:

http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3903

Zach

Cool shots, I'd say taking photos of the (:rolleyes: at the layup track between Brighton Beach and Ocean Parkway isn't the easiest.

The (F) train of R46 cars are really shiny in your photos.

The R68s on the (D) are looking great.

R160B's on the (N) are shiny too.

The R160A's on (M) are cool.

I have one question, did you see any R42 cars on the (M) or maybe the (M) is fully R160A's by now.

Cool shots, I'd say taking photos of the (:rolleyes: at the layup track between Brighton Beach and Ocean Parkway isn't the easiest.

The (F) train of R46 cars are really shiny in your photos.

The R68s on the (D) are looking great.

R160B's on the (N) are shiny too.

The R160A's on (M) are cool.

I have one question, did you see any R42 cars on the (M) or maybe the (M) is fully R160A's by now.

Thanks. No 42 (M)s so far.

Nice job!

Thanks

Brighton Local always with them nice shots, I love the shot of the NY Aquarium stop! It's a pretty nice station.

Thanks dude!

Archived