Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
error46146

The Staten Island Ferry

I originally didn't want to pull out my camera on the ferry since I already have like 6000 photos of it, but I ended up doing so anyway lol

IMG_0126.jpg

• Upvote 3

I love those new Molinari Class ferries. There's suppose to be another new fleet coming in to replace the last Kennedy class and the remaining Barbari Class boats.

I love those new Molinari Class ferries. There's suppose to be another new fleet coming in to replace the last Kennedy class and the remaining Barbari Class boats.

LOL... Yeah and they're always broken down...

I love the JFK. I have a lot of history on that boat. And it's a classic. It set the design standard for most SI ferries. The Barbari itself Imo, is a jinxed boat. That boat I believe has had the most accidents including the last 2. It's gotta go.

I wanna know if they're going to, not only replace the Austen (mini barbari) class, but with boats just as small for their overnight service.

I love the JFK. I have a lot of history on that boat. And it's a classic. It set the design standard for most SI ferries. The Barbari itself Imo, is a jinxed boat. That boat I believe has had the most accidents including the last 2. It's gotta go.

I wanna know if they're going to, not only replace the Austen (mini barbari) class, but with boats just as small for their overnight service.

I believe the plan is to replace at least 3 boats (the Newhouse, the Barberi and the mini boat (Alice Austen)), as they are due for retirement.

Edited by Via Garibaldi 8