These replaced Streetcars...

Brighton Local

This is a rarity for me; Photographing Buses. I figured, ill try it and see where it goes..

Monday - July 14:

B1 Under the Brighton EL

DSCN1719.jpg

B68 Under the Brighton EL

DSCN1718.jpg

Tuesday - July 15:

B36 On Surf Avenue

DSCN1745.jpg

DSCN1755.jpg

Today:

NIS? RTS Under the 25 Avenue (D) Station:

DSCN1832.jpg

Zachary

Definately saving the best for last with that shot of 9100! That shot is the business!

Nice for 1st round of bus photos.

Now I know you won't mind if sometimes we do bus shooting, like when you followed me and John around Midtown on sunday.

Definately saving the best for last with that shot of 9100! That shot is the business!

Nice for 1st round of bus photos.

Now I know you won't mind if sometimes we do bus shooting, like when you followed me and John around Midtown on sunday.

I know, 9100 is HOTT lol....It was just waiting at the light, and figured what the hell:cool: Do I Mind? Ehhh... lol, Id still rather be on the Rails.. Id like to get some older bus models, rather than all these new models.

Cool!

I've done some stuff near the PABT before with buildings, streets, & the river etc, and there are so many busses that go by there, it's a really busy place. Also right by i think 33rd street and 7th ave is good too, there's a borders bookstore there & you can get some good shots of that intersection from up there. They have apple cider, hot cocoa, coffee, and tea at the cafe shop there too!

And, if you're brave, you can try to get shots from above the entrance/exit lanes of the lincoln tunnel on the west side (forgot the street # though). There's a wall there, but if you're tall enough, you can get photos of the numerous busses that use that route. I got a few shots there, and they all turned out pretty nice.

- Andy

Archived