Heyy NYC Transit Forums!

XcelsiorBoii4883

I'm new here, and my name is Mario. I'm a huge fan of MTA and I've been following up on all of those new buses and trains, etc. The NovaLFSA, NFC40LF, those BT&E buses, the R179&R188, and that beautiful Xcelsior XD60!I live in Staten Island, South Beach to be exact. I love the Xcelsior model from NF! So don't worry I know my stuff I'll just jump into the game, enjoy and get to know y'all. :)

welcome to The transit forums xcelsior boii! i love the xcelsior too. you will love it on here! enjoy it!

Thanks LilGiJoe! i love the xcelsior too and im really liking this forum! im a little nervous in posting in some categories...but i dont really see anyone online?

Thanks LilGiJoe! i love the xcelsior too and im really liking this forum! im a little nervous in posting in some categories...but i dont really see anyone online?

theres usually alot of people online but its sunday so everyone went out and got photos, did their family activities and all. so later on or tomorrow you will start to see more people pop up here and there

Archived