Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
XcelsiorBoii4883

Heyy NYC Transit Forums!

I'm new here, and my name is Mario. I'm a huge fan of MTA and I've been following up on all of those new buses and trains, etc. The NovaLFSA, NFC40LF, those BT&E buses, the R179&R188, and that beautiful Xcelsior XD60!I live in Staten Island, South Beach to be exact. I love the Xcelsior model from NF! So don't worry I know my stuff I'll just jump into the game, enjoy and get to know y'all. :)

Howdy! Welcome to the forums. I think you'll enjoy it here!

Thanks subwaystation! im loving it already!

Welcome to the forums, XCELSIORBOII4883!

Thank you! Gojimet!

welcome to The transit forums xcelsior boii! i love the xcelsior too. you will love it on here! enjoy it!

Thanks LilGiJoe! i love the xcelsior too and im really liking this forum! im a little nervous in posting in some categories...but i dont really see anyone online?

Thanks LilGiJoe! i love the xcelsior too and im really liking this forum! im a little nervous in posting in some categories...but i dont really see anyone online?

theres usually alot of people online but its sunday so everyone went out and got photos, did their family activities and all. so later on or tomorrow you will start to see more people pop up here and there

theres usually alot of people online but its sunday so everyone went out and got photos, did their family activities and all. so later on or tomorrow you will start to see more people pop up here and there

oohh ok, thanks!

Welcome! Nice to have another SI member here (And I see you're only a year older than me, too). :)

thanks checkmatechamp! I can tell that your also from S.I. Its good to have someone from your borough to talk too :). lmaoo yup im 18 now

Edited by XCELSIORBOII4883

Welcome Mario. We would be glad to see what you bring to the table. Thanks for joining!!!

thank you BrightonExpress! yes i have alot of background knowledge and the forums is just letting me express it all! i love it!

hello mario. I like Xcelsior's too

whatup Q23! yes i lovee the xcelsiors soo much! thats all i would wait for in Staten Island mainly 4883 as thats my favorite bus!

• Upvote 1