Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Concourse Express

A Ride on the Northbound Brighton Express

What you can say is WORD.

:lol::lol:

Exactly my man. All you can say is word.

Come to think of it, I thinks just sayin word would have been pretty chill in that situation.

Edited by Brighton Express

Yeah. R68/As are virtually as fast as the slants. It's the R160s that are much faster.

Meh.

1) R160

2) R40/R42

3) R32/R38

4) R46

5) R68

I like to consider the R68A a slow train. Lots of people have been tryna tell me that the R68 is faster than the R46, but I could never desert my baby, my second favorite behind the R160. Only reason I probably say it is faster is because I have seen every single train on that list on the Queens Boulevard Express except for an R68.

Meh.

1) R160

2) R40/R42

3) R32/R38

4) R46

5) R68

I like to consider the R68A a slow train. Lots of people have been tryna tell me that the R68 is faster than the R46, but I could never desert my baby, my second favorite behind the R160. Only reason I probably say it is faster is because I have seen every single train on that list on the Queens Boulevard Express except for an R68.

The R68/A may very well be the slowest train in the system, but I'm just saying that the difference among the SMEEs isn't very big IMO.