Should the Myrtle Avenue Elevated (MJ) Be Rebuilt in the Future?

RFC

I was thinking more of an (X), but (GM)... :lol:

But there is no money for that at the moment, and even if the new (X) was to be half length like the (G), you still have to build new stations under Lafayette, and connect it to the el, which won't be easy. I probably won't expect this for at least 20 years...

1) Link the G to the M

2) Create engineering studies on necessary tunnels junctions and switches

3) Tell the MTA to pull the money out of their pieholes to finance it

4) Tell the NIMBY's who oppose it to go die in a fire

5) Send the bill to Trexx, let him do the bidding to contractors and allocate funds

6) Well build it already!

7) ???????

8) PROFIT!

1) Link the G to the M

2) Create engineering studies on necessary tunnels junctions and switches

3) Tell the MTA to pull the money out of their pieholes to finance it

4) Tell the NIMBY's who oppose it to go die in a fire

5) Send the bill to Trexx, let him do the bidding to contractors and allocate funds

6) Well build it already!

7) ???????

8) PROFIT!

Funny and true at the same time yea I posted this for opinions after someone was ranting lol

Like I said opinion and future reference omg picture if rail fanners owned the MTA i think we may be doomed in a way.

Funny and true at the same time yea I posted this for opinions after someone was ranting lol

Like I said opinion and future reference omg picture if rail fanners owned the MTA i think we may be doomed in a way.

If railfans pulled the strings on transportation, the city, state, or even the federal government would be spending massive quantities of available or unavailable money to fund projects (not unlike what Robert Moses did). The resulting transportation system would also be hemorrhaging money due to the ridership being spread thin by the extensive coverage.

If railfans pulled the strings on transportation, the city, state, or even the federal government would be spending massive quantities of available or unavailable money to fund projects (not unlike what Robert Moses did). The resulting transportation system would also be hemorrhaging money due to the ridership being spread thin by the extensive coverage.

Exactly I agree That is why I said We will be doomed.

Of course lol we'll be BROKE.

Archived