the depot of that short of bus in Mta nyct bus in bronx.

depotofrelax

the depot that short bus is Gun Hill depot . 35 orion5. what can they do with 35 orion? #6079 , #6100 - #6129 , #6209 . if they put addional route on different depot as spotted in Bx36 with 1 bus that 1 articulated bus where is Orion5. Almost all of Gun Hill depot Orion5 went to Casey Stengal depot. Bx36 is West Farms Depot .

ok i am lil confused. only i can say . They are just loan bus . example who is still wondering i maybe lil right . As someone say is Gun Hill Depot is shortage of articualted bus they just loan . example why is 2011 Nova Articulated bus #5790 - #5809 running on Gun Hill Depot . while 2011 Nova Articulated Bus LFS were meant for #5790 - #5809 Kingsbridge depot are they loaning or is it permant #5790 - #5809 are really for meant to sent to Gun Hill Depot. Can anyone explain who can explain very well. it very confusing they just loaning bus from other depot or borrowing. saying.

He wants to make sense of the loaner situation going on at Gun Hill. During the summer, KB has regular runs on the Bx12. However, GH was so short that WF came in at times. The 5790s are perm. moves while the 5800s are loaners... that might hVe changed and they might be all permanent moves now.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived