R160B on (Q)

MattTrain

The Media has said it over and over again, the (Q) is to get R160B cars before the (W) and the (W) gets them after the (N) and (Q) riders are forced to play the waiting game for those cars. I don't like broken promises:mad:, especially when the media and the news hype this stuff up.

The Media got this wrong big time. (Q) has no R160B yet. the Daily News, Post, Times said that the (N) and (Q) were supposed to get R160B's as back as October of Last year.

Well, the R68 and R68A are doing great on (Q), I can wait a bit longer.

Your tight over the fact that the (Q) line didn't get the R160 cars before the

(N) and (W) lines?LOL B)

Your tight over the fact that the (Q) line didn't get the R160 cars before the

(N) and (W) lines?LOL B)

Right now, I am okay with the R68As on (Q), they're doing good on it. I figured that it was appropiate that the R160B go on (W) before (Q) since (NYCT) is planning for a full R160B terminal at Ditmars Boulevard. Crew members can switch an R160B from (N) to (W) and vice-versa with ease at Astoria, Queens, so that's good for them since the (N) and (W) share almost the same line. B)

There was NO R160's on the (Q) line today 7/28/08 as somebody said that 160's will be running on the (Q) line today.

I guess i guess enough spare sets for the (Q) as two R68/A's were on the (N) line today. All of the <Q> put ins were R68/A.

No R160A or R160B on (Q) as of yet, just a bunch of R68 and R68A cars B). The (N) has some R68 and R68A running on it's line too.

I just want to tell everybody the R160B will start to run on the (Q) either tomorrow or Wednesday. The R160s were supposed to start in the beginning, but due to the (W) becoming full-time and due to them wanting to get Astoria full time, the (Q) got delayed. But now since most of the cars delivered are in service, they will start running on the (Q). The first train will be from Stillwell.

How do you know?

During the AM rush or PM rush?

EDIT Never mind i saw in the other thead that you were supt for the Q line.

I just want to tell everybody the R160B will start to run on the (Q) either tomorrow or Wednesday. The R160s were supposed to start in the beginning, but due to the (W) becoming full-time and due to them wanting to get Astoria full time, the (Q) got delayed. But now since most of the cars delivered are in service, they will start running on the (Q). The first train will be from Stillwell.

where did you hear this

The Media has said it over and over again, the (Q) is to get R160B cars before the (W) and the (W) gets them after the (N) and (Q) riders are forced to play the waiting game for those cars. I don't like broken promises:mad:, especially when the media and the news hype this stuff up.

The Media got this wrong big time. (Q) has no R160B yet. the Daily News, Post, Times said that the (N) and (Q) were supposed to get R160B's as back as October of Last year.

Well, the R68 and R68A are doing great on (Q), I can wait a bit longer.

You were wrong saying R160s were going to be on the (Q) on July 18th. And you said it was official with no proof, possibly no sources, just straight out your mind.

You were wrong saying R160s were going to be on the (Q) on July 18th. And you said it was official with no proof, possibly no sources, just straight out your mind.

I made a mistake. But the (Q) has R160B's on it anyways. I was confused when that Rerouted (N) showed up as a (Q). I'm sorry for the mistakes and for me drawing conclusions that the (Q) had them that time. I apologize to anyone who thought that this was for real that day.

I made a mistake. But the (Q) has R160B's on it anyways. I was confused when that Rerouted (N) showed up as a (Q). I'm sorry for the mistakes and for me drawing conclusions that the (Q) had them that time. I apologize to anyone who thought that this was for real that day.

you don't have to apologize anymore. 'cause the REAL R160B is on the REAL (Q). it's not emergency and there are 1 or 2 sets of them.

Archived