Two N Trains On Express and Local Tracks Simultaneously!

CenSin

Two N trains arrived at the same platform simultaneously at Atlantic Avenue–Barclays Center. One of them apparently came from lower Manhattan while the other one came from the Manhattan Bridge. The express train was probably on time (since it made all stops) and the local train was probably rerouted due to a blockage.

Whatever really happened, it ended up causing some confusion at the station.

A similar thing happened to me when I was on a Manhattan bound (E) Train that went express between Roosevelt and Queens Plaza via the local track. At Queens Plaza my train and another (E) train pulled up (that took the express)and not so luckily my train waited for the other to leave so that we can switch tracks for Court Square :angry:

This happened to me strangely also, at 14 St Union Square. There was an (R) on the Express and one on the Local too. We got on the one on the Express and took it to the Canal St Local platform, it switched right after it passed Prince St. It was one of the strangest things I have ever seen. And I had not seen a R46 on the Broadway Express since the (Q) to 21/Queensbridge.

Sh*t I forgot to tell you insane catch. I woulda whipped out my camera but it was nowhere near me. Great catch.

Like the week before the last week, when I was on an R32 (A) to 207, there were one R46 (C) and R160 (E) stuck on the downtown local tracks at 14 Street (likely because of signal problems or budging there). There was a downtown (A) of R32s at 23rd on the local, two R46 (C)'s at 34 as well as two R46 (A)'s there. How strange. Service disruptions make the subway much more fun.

Archived