How many trains run during middays, evenings, nights, and weekends?

RollOver

I need help to know how many trains run on the (1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(A)(C)(E)(B)(D)(F)(M)(G)(J)(L)(N)(Q)(R) and the three (S) shuttles during middays, evenings, nights, and weekends. I already know how many trains run during rush hours. Tell me how many trains run at all other periods in NYCS. Please and thanks.

You could have just said the entire subway system rather typing out all those smiles lol.

As for your question, the Frankin Shuttle only runs one train in the overnight hours.

The TS shuttle runs zero trains during the overnight, same goes for the (C) and (B) lines.

The 2 car train is seasonal on SIRTOA. Late nights it's two 2 car trains; or two 4 car trains. Non-rush peak hours, four 4 car trains. Rush hour I can't recall off the top of my head.

During the AM rush, they sometimes use 5-car trains on the SIR. They did that around that time I was in high school, but I'm not sure if they still do.

During the AM rush, they sometimes use 5-car trains on the SIR. They did that around that time I was in high school, but I'm not sure if they still do.

Only two of the AM runs use 5 car trains, all others use 4. I never got to run one of those 5 car sets.

(1) 15 trains on weekend. 7 trains on late night.

(2) 16 trains on weekend. 11 trains late night.

(3) 12 trains on weekend. 4 trains late night.

(4) 17 trains on weekend. 10 trains late night.

(5) 10 trains on weekend. 3 trains late night.

(6) 16 trains on weekend. 7 trains late night.

(S) 2 trains weekend.

I'm doing all IRT lines except the (7) on weekends and late night.

This is not to mention the fact that during late nights the Lefferts (S) runs trains in place of the Lefferts (A) (6-car trains), the (R) is a shuttle, the (5) is a shuttle, and the (M) is a shuttle. (M) trains are shuttles on weekends, so I don't know if they work with 4-car trains.

I never knew the Lefferts was a ( S ).

Isn't the (D) a shuttle too? Or did they stop running it? I remember there used to be a West End shuttle for sure.

Lefferts Blvd (S) has 6 car trains only.

Dyre Shuttle (5) has 10 car trains.

Bay Ridge Shuttle (R) has 8 car trains.

Myrtle Shuttle (M) has 8 car trains on weekday nights while for the entire weekend it has 4 car trains.

You have to count in 60 foot trains, it's 6...

Archived