Anyone buying the new Lebron James $300 sneakers?

Shortline Bus

I know some idiots who are gonna camp or do w/e to get these shoes like any other "major shoe:...

It's sad how these idiots dedicate their life to sneakers and some of them have the nerve to say my photography of trains and buses and my transit hobby as a whole is stupid.. Just cuz I don't own 300$ shoes smh...

Most of the peeps who get these shoes are either gonna..

A) sell them for a higher price to get more of a profit (smh)

B) actually wear them

C) not wear them for a like a year

D) get jumped possibly for them

OR

E) mess them up

What is the point? Sneakers are to be worn not treated like a trophy item...

Yeah, people payin 300 for shoes when they don't play basketball...

Nope, I'm not getting em, I'll stick to sneakers...

2 different communities will have totally different views on them. I can probably 90% guarantee that if the video of the train foamer goes into a sneaker community's forum, they'd say the same crap we're saying to them. Ironically enough, I've said, I've been in that community as well. It may be an outrageous price, but if the taste last long enough, the re-sale value on that would be exponential.

But who cares about priorities when you've got the latest Lebron's ?? we'll just put ketchup on them for each night we skip on dinner. :lol:

lol... I'm serious, I never burdened my parents to blow money on me like that. Granted I was an only child so I was spoiled to a degree, but I was appreciative of what they bought for me (though I admit I was picky), but they knew that so we came to a middle ground. They would let me pick out what I liked and what I got I took care of it and made it last. Eventually once I became 15 that's when I started working and earning my own money, so often times I would go and do my own shopping with my own money. When you're earning your own money you can spend as you please, but even then responsibilities come first... Any bills you have you pay, then savings and investments and THEN the wants. That's the one thing this next generation needs to get is that money doesn't grow on trees.

What gets me are the people who collect sneakers as a hobby....

Anyway.....

Hell, I need some new sneakers myself (ayytime I walk in these things now, it squeaks.... highly annoying)....

Two players' sneakers I'll never buy are Jordan's & Lebron's..... Regardless of who's sneakers they are, I aint shellin out 3 hunnit.... forget it... shit, cost of living ain't goin down & with the way I wear out sneakers, it would be $300 well NOT worth it.....

The part that sucks though is walkin in store after store, only to be told, sorry, we don't have that size..... Niketown's selection's gettin worse by the second, so I guess that means I better get to hittin up eastbay.....

Might as well thake that $300 and burn it. Only a moron who thinks material goods gives them class and self worth would spend money like that.These are the same people who think the more money they have, the more class they have. It doesnt work that way at all. This is why most people are in debt. They would rather spend and live above their means than within or below their means. People like this would buy a really expensive car so they can show off in the streets while living in the projects, instead of owning a home and driving a decent car as transportation.

A) sell them for a higher price to get more of a profit (smh)

Actually, that's not bad. Capitalism at it's finest. ;) I mean, I don't buy expensive sneakers, but I've heard people talk about getting sneakers for $150 instead of $250 because they got them on opening night or whatever. If I could get them for $150 and sell them for $200 to somebody, they win, and I win. I mean, if you make $50 on it and spend 3 hours on line, that's $16.67 an hour.

In that case, the fault lies with the people buying the shoes from those people, not those selling them.

Hell, I need some new sneakers myself (ayytime I walk in these things now, it squeaks.... highly annoying)....

Two players' sneakers I'll never buy are Jordan's & Lebron's..... Regardless of who's sneakers they are, I aint shellin out 3 hunnit.... forget it... shit, cost of living ain't goin down & with the way I wear out sneakers, it would be $300 well NOT worth it.....

LOL. Same here.

lol... I'm serious, I never burdened my parents to blow money on me like that. Granted I was an only child so I was spoiled to a degree, but I was appreciative of what they bought for me (though I admit I was picky), but they knew that so we came to a middle ground. They would let me pick out what I liked and what I got I took care of it and made it last. Eventually once I became 15 that's when I started working and earning my own money, so often times I would go and do my own shopping with my own money. When you're earning your own money you can spend as you please, but even then responsibilities come first... Any bills you have you pay, then savings and investments and THEN the wants. That's the one thing this next generation needs to get is that money doesn't grow on trees.

And if you have enough money.... Stock Market son!!!

Me neither you know. I always get asked to tell what I want for my birthday, and I always decline, if it is not one videogame worth $60.

Archived