Howard Stern on Train Foamers

Orion VII 4 Life

It was a group of people who did...

he had this shopping cart with all the subway bullets on them (most poorly drawn) all around the cart.

Then came the infamous "Hi R62 1345" video and one thing lead to another and that's how the name was coined.

I wish I still had the picture of the shopping cart, but I do have the R62 1345 video on my YouTube page

Just type in "this51man" and you should see it

I know 'bout the cart dude, but WTH was that video?

It was a group of people who did...

he had this shopping cart with all the subway bullets on them (most poorly drawn) all around the cart.

Then came the infamous "Hi R62 1345" video and one thing lead to another and that's how the name was coined.

I wish I still had the picture of the shopping cart, but I do have the R62 1345 video on my YouTube page

Just type in "this51man" and you should see it

Oh I remember the actual pushcart.....

just wanted to know who on here thought up the term.... funny stuff....

If you publicly foam, you have a real problem, as some of y'all are, as for me and the rest, we secretly foam to a point you probably don't know what's our favorite stuffs. So yeah, keep your foam in your pants so things won't be so, ummmm awkward.

LOL! I'm glad I'm not part of this crowd. :lol: I don't do any fanning and I don't foam.

LOL! I'm glad I'm not part of this crowd. :lol: I don't do any fanning and I don't foam.

You bragging about express buses, Riverdale, Whole Foods and your $300+ italian shoes aren't any better than what some of these foamers foam about tho..........

You bragging about express buses, Riverdale, Whole Foods and your $300+ italian shoes aren't any better than what some of these foamers foam about tho..........

Foaming is foaming, period, which I don't do, which has nothing to do with what you're talking about. I don't sit around taking photos of trains or buses and fanning or any of that. To each it's own. Just not my cup of tea. Besides, why are you questioning whether or not foaming is good or not?? I don't think it's a question of whether it is good or not. I mean who are we to judge?

Did any of you guys hear about the dude upstate who camped out for a month near a railroad to wait for a 1953 train to pass? FAIL. But personally I rank foaming on a scale.

• F-2: Regular everyday rider who doesn't care.
  • F-1: Interested rider
  • F0: Regular Railfanner
  • F1: A little excited when a train comes
  • F2: A little too excited
  • F3: Maybe he should calm down a litte
  • F4: Going crazy
  • F5: Jumping on track to get a good picture/video
  • F6: COMPLETELY MAD
  • F7: COMPLETELY INSANE over a train!

Foaming is foaming, period, which I don't do, which has nothing to do with what you're talking about. I don't sit around taking photos of trains or buses and fanning or any of that. To each it's own. Just not my cup of tea. Besides, why are you questioning whether or not foaming is good or not?? I don't think it's a question of whether it is good or not. I mean who are we to judge?

You foam, just not over trains.

You fowm, just over your MCI's and your Whole Foods and your neighborhoods and your $300 dollar shoes and your blablabla

You fowm, just over your MCI's and your Whole Foods and your neighborhoods and your $300 dollar shoes and your blablabla

Add irrelevant anecdotes to every other post, him thinking he knows minorities because he lives with them (READ: He thinks he was there before them) and generally thinking his shit don't stink...

Archived