Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
pelhamlocal

Interesting mistake in transit app w/ review

A app called subway(a nearest subway entrance NYC type app) had a few mistakes, all being routes. The First and biggest mistake I found was the (K), that's right the (K), then came the brown (M) the 2nd Ave (T) the (V) and finally the (W) . The app also was claimed to be made by a new Yorker. So if youre into having transit apps with outdated routes, this app is for you, and if not I would stick with the MTA weekender which does retain the famous 1972 massimo vignellin map.

Edited by pelhamlocal

Best thing to do is inform the developer of the errors. As a developer myself, if we aren't notified, we can't fix it. And not all transit app devs are from the same city as the transit agency (new yorker can mean anywhere in upstate, long Island or even a nyer who moved years ago), or knows about the transit where theyre at. One could get the resources elsewhere and receive outdated info, or misinformation.