Bee-Line Fall Service Changes 2012

mark1447

^^ Whether it's a NABI or Orion is irrelevant to you.

I'm still not seeing what this has to do with the 55....

The 55 is the Dyre av (5) - cross county mall route....

Even if you extended it to that stew leonards, it still wouldn't serve downtown Yonkers & all the residents that currently take the 8 & the 78 w/i that general part of yonkers.... So again, how would an extended 55 help those riders ???

If you looked at the map you would know. The 78 is for stew leonard's to yonkers not 8. 8 is for ppl going directly to mnrr and central park ave. 78 extension doesn't help. For central park ave to stew leonards extend 55. If you need yonkers that badly powerup both 78 & 8 simple 78 does not need to backtrack that is another group altogether. Look at the segments. Dabo is right if #8 really needed help additional service would be the simple solution.

If you looked at the map you would know. The 78 is for stew leonard's to yonkers not 8. 8 is for ppl going directly to mnrr and central park ave. 78 extension doesn't help. For central park ave to stew leonards extend 55. If you need yonkers that badly powerup both 78 & 8 simple 78 does not need to backtrack that is another group altogether. Look at the segments. Dabo is right if #8 really needed help additional service would be the simple solution.

Don't give me that look at the map BS; I know where the routes go..... Answer the question.

The hell said anything about sending the 8 to stew leonards.....

Fact of the matter is, extending the 55 does nothing for those riders I'm asking you about & you know it....

It's nothing more than one of your many ill-thought out fantasy ideas... 55 has no business runnin up to no stew leonards...

Thanks for playing.

Don't give me that look at the map BS; I know where the routes go..... Answer the question.

The hell said anything about sending the 8 to stew leonards.....

Fact of the matter is, extending the 55 does nothing for those riders I'm asking you about & you know it.... It's nothing more than one of your many ill-thought out fantasy ideas.

Thanks for playing.

I know Dadbo may disagree but the only #55 extension if needed is to Coop City. The #55 does not need to go up to Tuchahoe Rd.

Archived