Eascthester Depot to be fully Orion5 for bx23 , Q50 route.

depotofrelax

When Eastchester Depot will become fully Orion5 . If Bx23 riders hate 1996 RTS Nova bus on Bx23. what bus can replace 14 RTS Nova bus of 1996 model at Eastchester Depot. So Eastchetser Depot can be fully 1999 Orion5. No RTS Nova bus on Bx23 . for CO-OP city riders

First of all the MTA doesn't care if the riders hate the RTS as long as they get you from point A to B then they shouldn't care. And I know some don't have AC but tough but in life you can't get everything you want. Sometimes I believe you just hate the RTS. you can't speak for everyone else. How do you know if they hate them did you servey every rider on the Q50 and Bx23

Example i agree with air conditioner problem. if Staten Island is RTS ( RAPID TRANSIT SERIES free) No RTS . Why cant the Bronx. Staten Island is the only borough that RTS nova bus free. i apologize. it like jealousy .

U sound like that other dude a couple of months ago who alwayss used to complain why WF has so many RTS and when are the C40's going to come. I wonder if he is happy now that WF has be buses

Ok let me "try" to clear some things up here. #1 there are NO A/C issues with the ECH RTSs. #2 ECH is getting 25 orion Vs from CS to be exact. Those O-5s will push ECHs RTSs to LGA and scrap. #3 NOT ALL of the RTSs at ECH depot are going to LGA. Some are for scrap. #4 the RTSs from ECH depot are going to LGA to replace the LGA Orion Vs (Ex Bees) They are already in the beginning stages of scrapping the LGA Orion Vs (LGA Bees). I hope this some what clears it up.

NO.

You Just Love being a troll don't you, MTA is planning to replace all the 1995-96 Orion V ex Bee line Buses with RTS, Basiley Park has ex Bee-line orion V's as well, LGA's are going first since they have the older ones that are beat to shit

You Just Love being a troll don't you, MTA is planning to replace all the 1995-96 Orion V ex Bee line Buses with RTS, Basiley Park has ex Bee-line orion V's as well, LGA's are going first since they have the older ones that are beat to shit

I'm not trolling anyone, I'm saying no to your BS notions...

NO.

I'm not trolling anyone, I'm saying no to your BS notions...

Wait and see.... Jumping the gun used to be fun provided you had legit reasoning but now its just out of hand. -_-

those Bee lines are being replaced starting with LGA, its Obvious that LGA is getting more RTS, Basiley Parks ex bee lines are in better shape but they are also due for retirement their REPLACEMENTS will ether the 3 that im gonna mention 1996 nova RTS (has a better chance), More Hybirds (seems possible) or 2000 D60HF's from NYCT/MabStoa (most likely will not happen) they can only handle 5 at the momnet but THEY can store more artics due to the back lot being modifed,

the ex bee line Orion V's are gonna be going this year enjoy em while they are here, and on top of that the MTA WILL be Rehabbing the 1996 Nova RTS to last for 2 more years due to the Orion VII Hybird to Clean Air Diesel conversion and etc., the pilot bus will come out of Spring Creek, and NYCT is getting more New buses so all the leftover (1996 Novas) that are in NYCT will get bumped over the MTA bus or scrap (most of them if not all) just like they did with the 8000's back in 2006

If this doesn't scream "I'm an (MTA) Bus foamer" I don't know what does. You still can't spell "Baisley" right with how much you love it, goddamn it.

Wait and see.... Jumping the gun used to be fun provided you had legit reasoning but now its just out of hand. -_-

Like I've always said, the "wait and see" concept appears to be an extremely hard concept for most folks on here to follow.... <_<

Archived