Nassau Inter-County Express would need new bus.

Example Nassau Inter-County Express would new bus. How many years did former ex MTA long island bus now Nassau Inter-County Express 1997 Orion5 CNG ran into service. Is it time for retirement . Almost all Orion5 CNG in new york city have been retired. Is it time Long Island bus ( now is Nassau Inter-County Express) time to get new bus. Nassau Inter-County Express could get some New Flyer C40LF CNG bus. half Orion7CNG / C40LF New Flyer CNG. nice.

It's amazing that I could understand anything you wrote in that post. Punctuation is just going to hell on this forum, isn't it. In response to your question, if you bothered to read any of the other posts on this NICE forum, you would know that Orion VII 3G CNGs have been ordered and are set for delivery in September. There are 45 buses set to be delivered.

It's amazing that I could understand anything you wrote in that post. Punctuation is just going to hell on this forum, isn't it. In response to your question, if you bothered to read any of the other posts on this NICE forum, you would know that Orion VII 3G CNGs have been ordered and are set for delivery in September. There are 45 buses set to be delivered.

Relax. I think English may not be the first language of some members here. Just be glad other people want to contribute because all this section really has become is a place where a few try to beat each other to a NICE typo and blame any problem on Veolia.

if you bothered to read any of the other posts on this NICE forum, you would know that Orion VII 3G CNGs have been ordered and are set for delivery in September. There are 45 buses set to be delivered.

Almost all Orion5 CNG in new york city have been retired. Is it time Long Island bus ( now is Nassau Inter-County Express) time to get new bus. Nassau Inter-County Express could get some New Flyer C40LF CNG bus. half Orion7CNG / C40LF New Flyer CNG. nice.

[sarcasm] If you bothered to read every thread in this NICE forum you would know that based on others opinions that NICE Orion V's are failing becuase of Veolia's maintenance. It is not because of the very logical fact you pointed out that these buses are old and most in the MTA system hjave already been retired.[/sarcasm]

I can't wait to see the new NICE VII's someone posted a pic in another section of the forum of one of the buses in Onondaga County that had just been delivered and put into service acting as a shuttle for the NY State fair in Syracuse. I was especially impressed with the new LED headlights on that bus.

Relax. I think English may not be the first language of some members here. Just be glad other people want to contribute because all this section really has become is a place where a few try to beat each other to a NICE typo and blame any problem on Veolia.

No, it's his first language. He even claims to get good english grades. He chooses not to use proper grammar in his post... it would be obvious if it wasn't his first language...

[sarcasm] If you bothered to read every thread in this NICE forum you would know that based on others opinions that NICE Orion V's are failing becuase of Veolia's maintenance. It is not because of the very logical fact you pointed out that these buses are old and most in the MTA system hjave already been retired.[/sarcasm]

I can't wait to see the new NICE VII's someone posted a pic in another section of the forum of one of the buses in Onondaga County that had just been delivered and put into service acting as a shuttle for the NY State fair in Syracuse. I was especially impressed with the new LED headlights on that bus.

He never mentioned Veolia's level of maintenance, just that it was time for new buses.

No, it's his first language. He even claims to get good english grades. He chooses not to use proper grammar in his post... it would be obvious if it wasn't his first language...

I don't know, I'm totally f ucked now that my firefox spellcheck doesn't work in reply of this forum anymore. I should be the last one to speak about grammer and spelling, some would find it hard to believe some of the posts I made on this forum I made while rocking a 3.8 GPA in college. Maybe he spend a few minutes for the benefit of the members to proof read his messages bc if English is his first language and he gets good grades in English what he posed is awful and doesn't reflect that, doing so would also go a long way in helping to get his point across.

I am more pleased that people want to come here and have a conversation about NICE & buses than I am displeased with anything else. Don't you hate those forums where you want to discuss something and you have a few "mean girls" types sitting around critisizing their posts, nit picking grammer, and pretty much attacking them.

He never mentioned Veolia's level of maintenance, just that it was time for new buses.

Brett said the OP would have known there was an order on buses. Depotofrelax said that most of the other Orion V's of simular age have been retired, I sarcastically said " If you bothered to read every thread in this NICE forum you would know that based on others opinions that NICE Orion V's are failing becuase of Veolia's maintenance. It is not because of the very logical fact you pointed out that these buses are old and most in the MTA system hjave already been retired" Get it Sarcasm? ;)

I don't know, I'm totally f ucked now that my firefox spellcheck doesn't work in reply of this forum anymore. I should be the last one to speak about grammer and spelling, some would find it hard to believe some of the posts I made on this forum I made while rocking a 3.8 GPA in college. Maybe he spend a few minutes for the benefit of the members to proof read his messages bc if English is his first language and he gets good grades in English what he posed is awful and doesn't reflect that, doing so would also go a long way in helping to get his point across.

I am more pleased that people want to come here and have a conversation about NICE & buses than I am displeased with anything else. Don't you hate those forums where you want to discuss something and you have a few "mean girls" types sitting around critisizing their posts, nit picking grammer, and pretty much attacking them.

Brett said the OP would have known there was an order on buses. Depotofrelax said that most of the other Orion V's of simular age have been retired, I sarcastically said " If you bothered to read every thread in this NICE forum you would know that based on others opinions that NICE Orion V's are failing becuase of Veolia's maintenance. It is not because of the very logical fact you pointed out that these buses are old and most in the MTA system hjave already been retired" Get it Sarcasm? ;)

All valid points, however I will say this.

I'm not the type to criticize, but their needs to be a standard that you hold when making posts. You could have a excellent idea or proposal, whatever, but if your post isn't legible, then you should relize that you will be critizied, ignored, or misinterpreted. In other words, you just wasted your trying to get your point accross. I know many people in and out of this forum that should be at an above level of where they are, but choose not to exert thier full potential, and honestly that is just a waste.

I hear what you're saying you need to come across seriously to be taken seriously. You could have the best product or idea but when you pitch it to a fortune company you look and sound like a dirty hippie nobody in that room is going to take you seriously. Same thing with an online forum I'm glad you want to share but if your posts look a certain way no one is going to read your ideas, much less take them seriously. In the end you're just waisting your own time because no one will read it so you spent the time typing it our for nothing.

I was drunk when I posted the post above last night I usually try to stay off Facebook and online forums when I've been drinking, especially Facebook. Why bother putting in the time when to type out my point when I'm just destroying it bc people can't understand what I'm reading.

I remembered my YouTube password the other day and I'm surprised I didn't end up over there! It's so fun talking shit about Katy Perry on youtube, her fans get so defensive. They never even met her but they'll defend her lack of talent so passionately.

Did you, just like the Orion V's are failing in Nassau County not because they are old or because of mta's maintenance they are failing because of Veolias maintenance over the past 7 months. Katy Perry can't sing live not because she's talentless but because it's really hard to sing and dance in high heels.

They are getting a 45 bus delivery of O7 CNG 3G to replace the O5's. Correct me If Im wrong

43 buses to replace some older Orion V's, which I though the oldest NICE has were 2000 models, and 2 to replace 2 Orion VII's that were wrecked. Or so thats what I've heard.

NICE will continue to be the punching bag and scape goat. People have forgotten how bad MTA LIB was and that if allowed to still be in "service" MTA was going to run a "skeleton system" (their term) for a lot more money.

Like it or not NICE provides a lot better service with the money and has proven that the MTA and their budget was overly bloated!

NICE will continue to be the punching bag and scape goat. People have forgotten how bad MTA LIB was and that if allowed to still be in "service" MTA was going to run a "skeleton system" (their term) for a lot more money.

Like it or not NICE provides a lot better service with the money and has proven that the MTA and their budget was overly bloated!

It's not because of that, but Nassau refused to pay 102 million dollars to the MTA. The MTA said that it either they pay that money or they would eliminate over half the routes. The MTA needed that money since it was a public transit system. Technically Veolia acted because they wanted the contract. If they didn't, they would ask to pay about the 6 million dollars That Nassau paid to the MTA.

Anybody can run a great transit system if they pull a ridiculous budget out of the air and say "here's what you owe, pay up." Here's the thing though MTA/LIB didn't run a great transit system, not anything close!

Because Nassau didn't pay the MTA enough money and the MTA wasn't receiving sufficent funds from the state to fund towards LIB.

Archived