The Forgotten Ones...

Astoria Line

Yes the MTA should extend the B41 via BQE and Major Deegan, as well as RFK bridge.

LMAO! When my family used to live in Flatbush, my father used to get on the B41 (or any route) and ask the driver, is the bus going to The Bronx? (his idea of a joke), and that's what this reminded me of. Some drivers laughed, some didn't. It was funny to me at first, but after a while, I'm used to it.

I could remember the time that he got on the Bx36 (at Grand Concourse), and asked that question. The bus driver asked him "Where do you think you are now, Manhattan?, and was lol'ing.

It looks like the Metropolitan Transportation Authority has made an error with a bus route. So I guess the B41 route is split between Flatbush and Kingsbridge Depots. Interesting. Very interesting. (Don't worry, I'm just being sarcastic here.)

Anyway, very good pictures!

It looks like the Metropolitan Transportation Authority has made an error with a bus route. So I guess the B41 route is split between Flatbush and Kingsbridge Depots. Interesting. Very interesting. (Don't worry, I'm just being sarcastic here.)

Anyway, very good pictures!

And it goes on a highway. It satisfies a certain someone :lol:

Archived