Another Bus Driver got Attack in Camden

pjbr40

Sorry to say this but to me it seem it bus driver fault to start off. If he just called his supervisor or cop to let them know there a problem on the bus that need higher authority, this could been avoided. Even tho it not nice to hurt the bus driver for your own stupidity.

Sorry to say this but to me it seem it bus driver fault to start off. If he just called his supervisor or cop to let them know there a problem on the bus that need higher authority, this could been avoided. Even tho it not nice to hurt the bus driver for your own stupidity.

That's debatable. The B/O has to do whatever they can do to diffuse the situation. We don't know if there was other passengers involved, as their lives could of been in danger. There was a fight. How do we know if there wasn't weapons? I know it's extreme but you got to think outside the lines. The B/O couldn't just call Control cuz the radio would of went off, and then another situation would of happened with the girls confronting the B/O. If he used the emergency button, which would of changed his destination sign to HELP CALL 911 then he might of gotten help, or a passing officer could of helped. Just things to think about. The B/O did what they can do.

I hope the suspects are arrested and they should pay of what they have done. They have beaten a bus driver and good thing is, he recovered and was discharged from the hospital. I saw it too. It says that they are looking for three females. I hope those people get arrested, violence against bus drivers is not permitted.

sir joka

I will agree to you on that . the media left out two important clues of who was at fault. One was is the fight verbal or physical? The other clue was where the driver was when he ask them to get off? in the aisle or driver seat? Also why wasnt that emergency button didnt get push? my friend alway push that button no matter how verbal the fight is, to get the authority on the bus in question. I will never forget this weird story that he told me about that he need the authority to break up the verbal fight. If you wanna hear it i will post it here.

Archived