The Soon to be Pointless SBS.

tvega961

Well, I guess that means more Orion Vs for the other lines out of Yukon. Good thing for me, since I live near the S44, S59, & S62. (I wish the S89 had Orion Vs, but I think that's exclusively O7s).

The USDOT numbers are on the O5s, so they can be used, and that could happen now that many O7s are reserved for the S79.

Great pics by the way! Gonna be real interesting seeing the S79 without the Orion Vs.

Yeah, I remember when they first started out, it was all O5s (When did the MTA get their order of O7s, anyway?).

But since they spent a lot of time trying to market the service (and TBH, the ridership base of the peak-direction buses is the type that would complain about older buses), they'll want to put newer buses on the line, so unfortunately I don't see them returning. :( I'll just have to try and catch them on the locals.

Yeah, I remember when they first started out, it was all O5s (When did the MTA get their order of O7s, anyway?).

But since they spent a lot of time trying to market the service (and TBH, the ridership base of the peak-direction buses is the type that would complain about older buses), they'll want to put newer buses on the line, so unfortunately I don't see them returning. :( I'll just have to try and catch them on the locals.

Archived