New York Mets win 10 Straight games

MattTrain

Can anyone say (M)! (E)! (T)! (S)! (M)(E)(T)(S)(M)(E)(T)(S)(M)(E)(T)(S):rolleyes:

The New York Mets defeat the Cincinnati Reds Last night 10-8 behind clutch hits from David Wright, who tied the game with a two-run home run in the 9th off Francisco Cordero. Carlos Delgado and Fernando Tatis also went deep for the Mets. Johan Santana didn't pitch good enough against Johnny Cueto, but didn't get a decision either. Adam Dunn and Edwin Encarnacion also homered for the Reds. The (M)(E)(T)(S) continue this series against the (R)(E)(D)(S) tonight.

As of right now, they are tied for first place with the Philadelphia Phillies.

(D)(A)(M)(E)(T)(S) (:)(E)(R)(A)(D)

They should switch the colors of the (7)<7> and the (B)(D)(F)(V)!!! Would match better i think... :rolleyes:

(i actually saw a map with that going on 2 years ago somewhere!)

- Andy

I didn't think they were going to come back last night. Way to go D-Wright. One more win and they tie a franchise record right? I don't even want to think how expensive Met tickets will be next season at Citi field.:eek:

I didn't think they were going to come back last night. Way to go D-Wright. One more win and they tie a franchise record right? I don't even want to think how expensive Met tickets will be next season at Citi field.:eek:

see the new yankee stadium. gonna be 50% or more, more than citi field. and one day the mets are gonna lose which i hope they will, people are gonna start crying.

see the new yankee stadium. gonna be 50% or more, more than citi field. and one day the mets are gonna lose which i hope they will, people are gonna start crying.

The (M)(E)(T)(S) are red hot like (1)(2)(3). They finally have consistency and hitters and pitchers are picking each other up.

Yankee fans (4)<4> can stop making fun of the (M)(E)(T)(S) for now. I do like the Yankees chances' of making a comeback over the Red Sox, and the Rays, but they have long ways to go from here. :eek:

They should have really cheap game day tickets like 5 bucks, no matter the seat. I bet you'd find every seat filled some games. The seated capacity is less than shea, but they have that open area. Non-seat tickets should also be available for that area.

Lets see what happens tonight. Currently they are 4th in the NL.

- Andy

The (M)(E)(T)(S) are red hot like (1)(2)(3). They finally have consistency and hitters and pitchers are picking each other up.

Yankee fans (4)<4> can stop making fun of the (M)(E)(T)(S) for now. I do like the Yankees chances' of making a comeback over the Red Sox, and the Rays, but they have long ways to go from here. :eek:

nah the rays are on a losing streak and boston i hope they lose

Archived