Major Equipment Swap... XD40s & LFS

The Real

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4823 already sent to UP

Correct , just saw it near the foremans office. I also heard that the 7xx's are going to castleton and their xd's are going to ulmer pk.

Ok?? I presume this is a milage thing?

I think so , i dont know what's going on. 8030 left already i heard , theres still some running around.

WHAT THE f**k ARE YOU SERIOUS, HELL NO, IM GOING TO THE COMUNTTY Leaders board and im complaining , this is BULLSHIT, I know UP don't want the LFS, but QV doesn't want em ether, they can't FIT people f**king morons I swear, QV had most of the LFS garbage on the Q1 and 88

WHAT THE f**k ARE YOU SERIOUS, HELL NO, IM GOING TO THE COMUNTTY Leaders board and im complaining , this is BULLSHIT, I know UP don't want the LFS, but QV doesn't want em ether, they can't FIT people f**king morons I swear, QV had most of the LFS garbage on the Q1 and 88

None of you guys know the reason why they're moving them to begin with, so calm down.

Correct , just saw it near the foremans office. I also heard that the 7xx's are going to castleton and their xd's are going to ulmer pk.

I think so , i dont know what's going on. 8030 left already i heard , theres still some running around.

naa i just rode 8030 on b36 today i transferred to xd40 4850 at 37st

None of you guys know the reason why they're moving them to begin with, so calm down.

Nah im not gonna calm down, Im not gonna sit here and ride these shitty ass Novas that can't barely fit people, this is gonna cause a political clout, come on in Queens especially Queens village, do you see the lines for the Q43 and 36, a nova is not gonna please those people, they are and will complain, this is just odd and f**ked up, queens is always getting screwed, QV needed new buses, and now they are being taken away for nova garbage, Staten island would have been perfect for them, so I have the right to complain, these f**king buses can BARELY Handle crowds

Nah im not gonna calm down, Im not gonna sit here and ride these shitty ass Novas that can't barely fit people, this is gonna cause a political clout, come on in Queens especially Queens village, do you see the lines for the Q43 and 36, a nova is not gonna please those people, they are and will complain, this is just odd and f**ked up, queens is always getting screwed, QV needed new buses, and now they are being taken away for nova garbage, Staten island would have been perfect for them, so I have the right to complain, these f**king buses can BARELY Handle crowds

Listen buddy, a bus is a bus. It gets people from destination to destination. At the end of the day, most people won't complain about a specific bus type like you. If you don't like it, too bad!

You can't always have what you want.

Then wait for a damn 3G, RTS or a Hybrid, I don't know what else to tell you.

ok staten island with novas...hell no...those 3gs in s.I have soo many seats...every time I get on one...it seems like everyone wanna take up the seats....remember I posted that one 3g was soo crowded....that 8 pple was standing in the high sections....including me....those 3gs should be in staten island not the novas but we have to deal with it

You have no choice on what to ride. It's a bus just ride it , dont like it dont ride it. It doesnt matter if people dont like them , it moves* it has wheels* it will get them to where they have to go!

naa i just rode 8030 on b36 today i transferred to xd40 4850 at 37st

Oh ok , i havent seen it so i thought maybe it left or something.

send them them statan island

Spell Check**

You can complain all you want its not gonna solve anything. It doesnt matter on who wants what , they will just ignore your complain. Not trying to sound like an a**hole but its true , your just going to waiste your time.

ok staten island with novas...hell no...those 3gs in s.I have soo many seats...every time I get on one...it seems like everyone wanna take up the seats....remember I posted that one 3g was soo crowded....that 8 pple was standing in the high sections....including me....those 3gs should be in staten island not the novas but we have to deal with it

Good , too many seats = More people sitting down & less standing. Everybody thinks about them selves so of course theyre going to sit down.

You don't have a girl, do you...

I guess the term "New Bus Qualifying Program" and "Bus Test & Evaluation" means nothing from a fan's point of view. (Not you all collectively) A lot of guys take whatever the (MTA) does to heart simply because it doesn't please you or it's not ideal in your point. It's their buses to play around as they want to. All of these different specs, bus moves and stuff involving this fleet is for collecting data that may or may not lead to an order in the future. Guaranteed, whoever gets their first order after their buses have been in the NBQP will come out with some major spec changes.

You guys bitch and moan about 'X' fleet getting assigned to 'Y' depot and not knowing 'Z' reason. Just do me a favor and find the guy in charge of fleet operations and ask him why these moves are being made. You probably won't get the answer that you'll like to hear but guess what, you just have to deal with it. That or follow some other guy's advice round here: Walk, get a car or shut up.

Archived