Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
NYCRailfan523

When will can I edit my profile (like having an avatar or signature)?

Question

12 answers to this question

Hi! I am having the same problem. Tried to edit the profile, add a picture... didn't work! Kept giving me the error:

"Sorry, you don't have permission for that!'

So, guess I will have to wait as well :(

Can't wait until I can fully use the forums!

My problem seems to have been resolved after 30 days.

Honestly that has not been working, at least for me (read my thread on the issue below) . Thing that I don't get is when I first started, I was able to do so.

I can edit my profile as much as I want. It's a permissions issue. Try PM'ing Harry about the issue.

I can edit my profile as much as I want. It's a permissions issue. Try PM'ing Harry about the issue.

I have the same issue. I have tried PMing Harry but it tells me that I'm not allowed to use the private messaging system either! :huh::rolleyes:

It may be something with new members... you'll just have to wait until he sees this thread.

Still happening, Ridiculous spammers runied it likely. I will wait for 100 posts or a month. Like I said, really can't do anything now. Hope Harry reads soon.

It's probably because of a certain member who joined with you guys.. *coughdepotofrelaxcough*

Still happening, Ridiculous spammers runied it likely. I will wait for 100 posts or a month. Like I said, really can't do anything now. Hope Harry reads soon.

I have 100 posts and still can't change. Now I need to wait for a month. :(

Hi! I am having the same problem. Tried to edit the profile, add a picture... didn't work! Kept giving me the error:

"Sorry, you don't have permission for that!'

So, guess I will have to wait as well :(

Can't wait until I can fully use the forums!