City Hall Yard belong to 4 or 6 line.

depotofrelax

1 question . Which Lexington Avenue Line belong to 2 yard track. That City Hall Yard. When there is no train stored at City Hall Yard. The last stop of the 6 line is Brooklyn Bridge City Hall Yard.

There is no yard at City Hall, its just 2 lay-up tracks...any train can use it if needed, it doesn't belong to a certain line

End of discussion

1 question . Which Lexington Avenue Line belong to 2 yard track. That City Hall Yard. When there is no train stored at City Hall Yard. The last stop of the 6 line is Brooklyn Bridge City Hall Yard.

I'll translate this into English so others don't have to:

1 question: which Lexington Avenue Line belongs to the 2 track yard that is City Hall Yard, when there is no train stored there? The last stop of the 6 line is Brooklyn Bridge City Hall Yard.

City Hall Yard is located under the City Hall (R) station. Whenever I pass by, I see (N) and (Q) trains laid up there. Here's the track map, and there are three tracks there. As Fresh Pond said, it's not the main yard for any line. It's just for storage.

And please, could you use question marks when you're asking questions?

I'll translate this into English so others don't have to:City Hall Yard is located under the City Hall (R) station. Whenever I pass by, I see (N) and (Q) trains laid up there. Here's the track map, and there are three tracks there. As Fresh Pond said, it's not the main yard for any line. It's just for storage.

Otherwise known as the lower level of the current City Hall Station.

With that said. Sayonara.

Archived