Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
BM5 via Woodhaven

The Coney Island Avenue Buses: Back in Time (Sorta)

Nice shot of 979 I rode that bus a few times on the B68 myself. Now it's really rare to get anything other than a 3XX or 4XX on the B68 smh. But I do see 3-4 8/9XX's a day here and there on the B68.

• Upvote 1

Yeah and and I just came from eating at Nathan's and wolla, an old C40LF popped up.

It's "violà" in case you're interested... That's the French word you keep trying to write. :lol: Hehe... They did a crappola paint job with the blue stripe I see... One part is darker than the other. <_<

Nice catches, wish I saw more early C40s on the 68.

It's "violà" in case you're interested... That's the French word you keep trying to write. :lol: Hehe... They did a crappola paint job with the blue stripe I see... One part is darker than the other. <_<

Ne soyez pas un pédant... that's the Bronx/Brooklyn pronunciation!

Edited by MHV9218
  • Upvote 1

Well It looked like it got a fresh paint job alright. I don't know if it was the angle I took it or the actual paint job that makes one side look different than the other

I wish those old C40's came to Queens. 801 is long dead and probably at ECH taken apart.

I hear you, as a Queens resident, and a person who lives near a CP route, yeah I would also say that I want those old C40s to come to Queens, which I doubt. If they move, they would probably go to SC. Edited by Q23 Central Terminal