Should there be a new subforum for NYC area taxi and car services?

Shortline Bus

It's own child forum, No.

At best, it would make more sense to sticky a thread in the motor vehicles/roads/highways section If anyone wants to talk about taxi's & car services..... Who else really brings up talks about taxi's & car services on this board other than VG8?

At best, it would make more sense to sticky a thread in the motor vehicles/roads/highways section If anyone wants to talk about taxi's & car services..... Who else really brings up talks about taxi's & car services on this board other than VG8?

LOL! Me?? I only brought it up because I used them a lot to get from the express bus, but now I only really use them sometimes in the city. To be honest, I'm not wild about them, but like I said sometimes I need them for visiting clients, or when I'm with friends or smashed or whatever.

This for Harry and everyone else. Do you all agree it's time to create a new subforum for NYC area taxis and car services? IMO it should be in the regional transit thread section? What you guys think?

I'm starting to see how most of the threads in the forums are useful for practical information that anyone can use, even the everyday straphanger on the train, as the members here in this community are always posting with accurate up to date information on anything transit in the Metro NY area. So I think for us to discuss limosine, cab and taxi services in a new subforum would really increase the rate of guests and potential members that we welcome here as it would create new interest. It would be a hit!

I say go for it!

Archived