Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
FamousNYLover

Your Hot Pizza- steep fine (Delivery on Bike)- Daily News

lol.... it's about time..... Bicyclists are quick to curse out people standing in or walking in bike lanes, but have the nerve to ride on the sidewalk.... Plenty of that going on around here in the west village.... They have these bike lanes all over the place now, yet they still resort to riding with vehicular traffic, or riding while maneuvering around pedestrians......

What they need is a solidified set of rules for bicyclists......

• Upvote 1

Thats weird. In Queens the bicyclists arnt bad. They dont get in the way of traffic much. Its totally different than in manhattan where they are a nuisance.

There was one time when I was at 34th St & 8th Av NE corner, facing toward NYer Hotel, there was bicycle on right side of yellow cab and yellow cab turn right and cyclist blamed on the driver, even thought it was cyclist's fault and he was suppose to pass on left side of right turn vehicles.

There was one time when I was at 34th St & 8th Av NE corner, facing toward NYer Hotel, there was bicycle on right side of yellow cab and yellow cab turn right and cyclist blamed on the driver, even thought it was cyclist's fault and he was suppose to pass on left side of right turn vehicles.

No. It's the cab's fault for turning and blocking the cyclists' way without properly checking his mirrors first.

That's why I quit bicycle travel in cities, I'd rather go to the Suburbs and stay on the Sidewalk or some safer paths, I nearly go into two collisions with cars on bike and after a near ticket, I quit.