-CT1660-

Wow, looks like the interior and back had little to no damage. RTS quality right there!

Great pics! And what was that Yonkers Depot maintenance guy doing there?

He's most likely a CRS alternate. Alternates are not running the RT/TT, they only step in for vacation and emergency ava relief. BTW, it's a funny coincident that MTAB gets all of the old buses as well as all of the old tow trucks lol...

I looked at the topic name, and first thought that these were pictures from September 2, 2012, which just so happens to have been my birthday. Then I found the topic about the accident in Queens, and looking at these pics... that school bus driver drank some Coronas before that accident. Hope the passengers and drivers of the cars are okay. These are great shots of a bad incident. Wondering if the bus will be scrapped due to age.

Was talking with a B/O, says it's not just the front end damage, it also damaged the front axle pretty bad.

It's just sitting there at LaGuardia Depot as they're holding it for evidence until the investigation is over. After that, it's most likely it will end up at ECH scrap.

Archived