Great Site Suggestion

Make a search PhotoBucket Like we used to upload photos. I'm suggesting we should bring that back

You remembered that! I thought nobody even noticed it. I'll have to see if it would be even used at this point. Let me look into that. :D

I have a great site suggestion. Harry lets me become site administrator for a day. Sad thing is I would ban him right off the bat first, then work my way from top moderator to bottom moderator.......Why? The same reason I do alot of things. It just plain and simply amuses me.....

I have a great site suggestion. Harry lets me become site administrator for a day. Sad thing is I would ban him right of the bat first, then work my way from top moderator to bottom moderator.......Why? The same reason I do alot of things. It just plain and simply amuses me.....

haha your cracking me up

I have a great site suggestion. Harry lets me become site administrator for a day. Sad thing is I would ban him right of the bat first, then work my way from top moderator to bottom moderator.......Why? The same reason I do alot of things. It just plain and simply amuses me.....

:(:(:)

I have a better one. Make me the boss of RTO, then I would send your ass back to DOB for life.

How about that one? :(icon14.gif

I have a better one. Make me the boss of RTO, then I would send your ass back to DOB for life.

How about that one? :(icon14.gif

I have no problem with that. Just make sure you send me back as a Superintendent/Instructor.......

lmao!

Pwn3d!

2RTO never gets pawned........DOB might though......

• 1 month later...

Archived