Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Abba

Smoke condition evacuates trains

I love how the (Z) is labeled as an express. (and many people confuse it for one if they don't use it...)

Those orange M haters are happy...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

They must be (V) fans and they want the M staying in the BMT Nassau Street Line. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

The V train is back! !!!!!!!!

And the brown M train is back! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I love how the (Z) is labeled as an express. (and many people confuse it for one if they don't use it...)

I think it should be a diamond J rather than a Z in my opinion.

Yeah but then you have the (J) and the <J> and both of them are skipping stops so it's getting even more confusing!

Yeah but then you have the (J) and the <J> and both of them are skipping stops so it's getting even more confusing!

The (J) should never make skip-stops and the diamond J shall do the skip-stop service.

Just out of curiosity, the M was initially suspended before resuming modified service to Second Avenue. How does an entire line already in service get "suspended?" What happens to all of these trains that are already running and how do they get them back to "resume" service. Same thing happens on the B when there's a problem. That's a lot of rolling stock to simply put away in a yard.

Just out of curiosity, the M was initially suspended before resuming modified service to Second Avenue. How does an entire line already in service get "suspended?" What happens to all of these trains that are already running and how do they get them back to "resume" service. Same thing happens on the B when there's a problem. That's a lot of rolling stock to simply put away in a yard.

It's magic!

I wonder the same thing.

I was always under the impression that all trains were held at stations until the delay cleared up.

Yeah but the (B) and (M) share a good portion of their routes with other lines. That would makes things worse.

Yeah The N/B (B) over an hour late because of this. N/B (D) Trains from what I've heard went via the Culver/6th Avenue Local (Mine went local all the way up to 205th Street Because of the delay in N/B (B) Trains service). Yeah everything was pretty messed up, like wow.

I was affected by this too. I was on the S/B (D) train on my way to Coney Island yesterday afternoon that my train was delayed. My train took over 2 hours to get from 205th Street to Coney Island.

So you should have transfered to an A div. line. Anytime one division is all messed up, switch divisions and you will usually be totally unaffected.