Smoke condition evacuates trains

Abba

Those orange M haters are happy...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

They must be (V) fans and they want the M staying in the BMT Nassau Street Line. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

The V train is back! !!!!!!!!

And the brown M train is back! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I love how the (Z) is labeled as an express. (and many people confuse it for one if they don't use it...)

I think it should be a diamond J rather than a Z in my opinion.

Just out of curiosity, the M was initially suspended before resuming modified service to Second Avenue. How does an entire line already in service get "suspended?" What happens to all of these trains that are already running and how do they get them back to "resume" service. Same thing happens on the B when there's a problem. That's a lot of rolling stock to simply put away in a yard.

Just out of curiosity, the M was initially suspended before resuming modified service to Second Avenue. How does an entire line already in service get "suspended?" What happens to all of these trains that are already running and how do they get them back to "resume" service. Same thing happens on the B when there's a problem. That's a lot of rolling stock to simply put away in a yard.

It's magic!

I wonder the same thing.

Archived