R160B's 9000 Series are in Service on the November and Wiskey

RTOMan

The next line to get R160B cars is the (Q). (J)(Z) will get R160A's when the base orders are almost or completely in service. R160B's will be on (Q) by the end of the year. Don't be fooled if you see an R160B signed to (Q), that's a rerouted (N). Same wit the R160B on (D).

To be honest with you....I like Dianne Thompson verison of "This is a Man-hattan bound (N) train" or connection is available to PATH and/or Port Authority Bus Terminal. I do agree with you for the announcements for via 4th Avenue Express....why not add the "express" part to it. What I dislike is the updated verison take out of the Stillwell Avenue part of "This is a Coney Island-Stillwell Avenue bound (N) train

I agree with you. I liked the "This is a Coney Island-Stillwell Avenue bound (N) train. The current makes feel kinda dumb. But then again, so many of those conductors are cutting those announcements!!

The C/R always shorten the announcements...its annoying half the time

Yes it is, especially riding an R160 on (M) and (N), that's done a lot to speed up the trip, when there aren't a lot of people getting on and off the train.

We'll see about that.....

Wild rumor going around when the New Pick starts....

2 Sets of R160's on the (Q)unicy...

Since i will be at 57th tommorow im going to see if anybody can put a bug in my ear about this..

Since i will be at 57th tommorow im going to see if anybody can put a bug in my ear about this..

Yeah, I heard the same thing but the person who told me was very questionable about it which gives me doubt about it also. We'll see when the next pick starts or if you can bring us back some word.

nah it's just gonna waste time. they don't got put-iins at 57th st. go to coney island and find out. my aunt takes it the whole entire route so she might see some

nah it's just gonna waste time. they don't got put-iins at 57th st. go to coney island and find out. my aunt takes it the whole entire route so she might see some

He didn't say they're coming out of 57th/7th. He said he is going to be around 57th/7th.....he is a T/O, he would know that.....

He didn't say they're coming out of 57th/7th. He said he is going to be around 57th/7th.....he is a T/O, he would know that.....

Thank you Pablo.....

I dont even remember me saying anything about a Put-In on the (Q)uincy out of 57th Street..

Talked to the (Q)uincy Line Dispt today at 57th..

He was told that there will be R160's on the (Q)uincy come next week...

They are gonna run em all night so the Crews can get used to them..

Of coruse he said he will believe it when he sees them..

So that's that time will tell..

Talked to the (Q)uincy Line Dispt today at 57th..

He was told that there will be R160's on the (Q)uincy come next week...

They are gonna run em all night so the Crews can get used to them..

Of coruse he said he will believe it when he sees them..

So that's that time will tell..

Wow next week? Its gonna be weird seeing those things on the (Q) line.

Do you know how many sets?

The Kawasaki R160B's are coming twice as fast as Alstom's R160A. The base order for the R160A's isn't even in yet, and the Kawasaki R160B's option orders are coming to NY much faster.

Known for a long time. By the time the Kawasaki orders are fininished, Alstom will still be delivering.

After the (Q) which are the next lines to receive the R160?

Archived