Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
sonnyinmiami

MNRR WebTicket-CT Xfer ??

Hi everyone..., I am trying to purchase a Monthly Web Ticket for MNRR New Haven Line from Fairfield Metro Station to Old Greenwich Station & it says the fare is $73.50 online & $75.00 at the station. How come when I try to enter this info... it has a drop down menu to select CTG SVC for $49.00 (CT Transfer) . You have to choose this option... it won't let you go further w/o selecting the CT Xfer Svc Charge. Am I able to avoid this charge by purchasing a Monthly ticket at the station itself ?? Thanks in advance for any & all informative responses.

First, if you're a multi-month commuter, I would buy the ticket through Mail&Ride, not WebTicket.

Second, the $49 is for a connecting CTTransit bus. It shouldn't force you to purchase it...can you post a screenshot?

Edited by Amtrak7

I just tried going through the steps and didn't have a problem. Once you pick the stations and select "monthly", hit continue with out clicking the drop down boxes. That will bring you to a choice of Male or Female, click the appropriate add to cart, then check out. It shows me a total cost of $73.50.

The drop down that you're talking about if for connecting services combined with your monthly. $49.00 extra gives you Bridgeport Transit on the Fairfield side and CT Transit on the Old Greenwich side.

If you have any additional problems you should address them to Metro North @ 877-690-5114.

Edited by Truckie

The drop down that you're talking about if for connecting services combined with your monthly. $49.00 extra gives you Bridgeport Transit on the Fairfield side and CT Transit on the Old Greenwich side.

Is there a list of MNR UniTickets anywhere? I can't find an overall list, only the WebTicket station by station lookup.

Is there a list of MNR UniTickets anywhere? I can't find an overall list, only the WebTicket station by station lookup.

I don't think there is.