Zombie alert issued by Homeland Security

realizm

Lol, what? According to the NY Daily News, it appears that the Department of Homeland Security has issued a zombie alert last Friday to bring all people together into a state of preparedness for the inevitable coming of the forthcoming zombie apocalypse. They are advising all to stock up on amenities such as food, shelter, medications, batteries and so forth.

Link: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/zombie-alert-issued-homeland-security-article-1.1154245

All of these "plans" omit one very important thing: a firearm, to protect your family, yourself, and your property. But, for some reason, I can't see Janet "I Hate Men" Napolitano green lighting any press release that advocates such. A citizenry capable of defending itself goes against the very principles of the modern Democratic party.

All of these "plans" omit one very important thing: a firearm, to protect your family, yourself, and your property. But, for some reason, I can't see Janet "I Hate Men" Napolitano green lighting any press release that advocates such. A citizenry capable of defending itself goes against the very principles of the modern Democratic party.

Law enforcement and the GOVT doesnt want the public to have any weapons. They want to be the only ones to wield them

Archived