Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
realizm

Zombie alert issued by Homeland Security

Lol, what? According to the NY Daily News, it appears that the Department of Homeland Security has issued a zombie alert last Friday to bring all people together into a state of preparedness for the inevitable coming of the forthcoming zombie apocalypse. They are advising all to stock up on amenities such as food, shelter, medications, batteries and so forth.

Link: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/zombie-alert-issued-homeland-security-article-1.1154245

I figured it was just to raise disaster awareness, but could they not do so at a later date. (You remember right?)

Basically, the message is this: If you're prepared for a zombie apocalypse, then you're prepared for a natural event like a hurricane or an earthquake.

All of these "plans" omit one very important thing: a firearm, to protect your family, yourself, and your property. But, for some reason, I can't see Janet "I Hate Men" Napolitano green lighting any press release that advocates such. A citizenry capable of defending itself goes against the very principles of the modern Democratic party.

• Upvote 5

All of these "plans" omit one very important thing: a firearm, to protect your family, yourself, and your property. But, for some reason, I can't see Janet "I Hate Men" Napolitano green lighting any press release that advocates such. A citizenry capable of defending itself goes against the very principles of the modern Democratic party.

Law enforcement and the GOVT doesnt want the public to have any weapons. They want to be the only ones to wield them

Edited by Warduke