Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
overclocked

Farewell

I'll always remember the R32 on the (A)! I also like that shot of the tribute in light, good catch!

• Upvote 1

I'll always remember the R32 on the (A)! I also like that shot of the tribute in light, good catch!

I also enjoyed the (A) this summer. Thanks

That last one! <3 IT!!

Great Shots!

Thank you, its nice view from the bridge.

When would a (C) go above 168th street??? :huh: A few others out of way as well... (F) making a Utica Av stop where??

Well the (C) was OOS going to yard (heavy smell of burned components). The (F) was going to Euclid as part of the G.O.

Nice job!

This is important stuff i love it.

Thank you guys,this will be conclusion of my summer season fanning, since school consumes way more time than I have.

Beautiful! Lol that flipdot is messed up on that R32.

Is the (A)(C) finally going back to Normal? Last time I was on the (A)(C) was 2 days ago and still not one R32 set back to the (C)...

Also the Jamaica sets are still there, but im suspecting the R42's are back to ENY.

Edited by 4P3607
  • Upvote 1

Beautiful! Lol that flipdot is messed up on that R32.

Is the (A)(C) finally going back to Normal? Last time I was on the (A)(C) was 2 days ago and still not one R32 set back to the (C)...

Also the Jamaica sets are still there, but im suspecting the R42's are back to ENY.

The (A) will return back to 100% R46s and the (C) will revert back to R32s from R46s by next month or after September 22..As for the R42s, from what I've heard they're back at East New York for the (J)(Z)..