7 stabbed in Queens Subway

pjbr40

That area is filled with lots of mentally challenged people. Lots of drug addicts, lots of criminals. I am suprised they havent cleaned up that area considering they have lots of tourists, passengers.

Living in Jamaica, Queens for many years this is unfortunate but true. I do not know why, but that was what I've observed for all the years I've lived there. Maybe someone can elaborate on this for me.

I go around supthin and archer everyday, they need to clean up the area, these crazy people need to be put down, and those cabs gotta go, ive lived in jamaica queens all my life, and that part is one of the craziest, in the train station they are swappers, i cursed one out because he jammed the machine when i tried to swipe my card at the turnstile

I go around supthin and archer everyday, they need to clean up the area, these crazy people need to be put down, and those cabs gotta go, ive lived in jamaica queens all my life, and that part is one of the craziest, in the train station they are swappers, i cursed one out because he jammed the machine when i tried to swipe my card at the turnstile

I agree with you too. Good thing I don't live in this part of Queens....

S.M.H.

Stupid Mental Hoes :lol:

That's a good definition. They need to be put to jail and be re-educated.

Archived