Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
pjbr40

7 stabbed in Queens Subway

That area is filled with lots of mentally challenged people. Lots of drug addicts, lots of criminals. I am suprised they havent cleaned up that area considering they have lots of tourists, passengers.

• Upvote 5

according to news media, they said it had to do something with pushing one of another that they knew each other on the escalator. they recovered boxcutters as weapon.

I just watched it on the TV.

It's sad people get hurt over silly things. I bet if you look at someone wrong you can be killed.

Silly nonsense!!

That area is filled with lots of mentally challenged people. Lots of drug addicts, lots of criminals. I am suprised they havent cleaned up that area considering they have lots of tourists, passengers.

Living in Jamaica, Queens for many years this is unfortunate but true. I do not know why, but that was what I've observed for all the years I've lived there. Maybe someone can elaborate on this for me.

I work in Civil Court, a block away. Scary stuff! I always take the E or F to work, and get off the train between 8:30 and 8:45. Luckily I took the F today.

I hate the area. S/A VEE hit it right on the head. The whole area is nothing but mentally challenged, drug addicts and criminals

• Upvote 1

That's so terrible it happened on major transit hub where folks, tourists come in and out of airport.

I also sorry for victims that got injured.

Edited by FamousNYLover

Hillside Ave along the F train in Jamaica is quite different from Archer Ave along the E & J lines in Jamaica. Just a few blocks apart but a world of difference.

• Upvote 2

I go around supthin and archer everyday, they need to clean up the area, these crazy people need to be put down, and those cabs gotta go, ive lived in jamaica queens all my life, and that part is one of the craziest, in the train station they are swappers, i cursed one out because he jammed the machine when i tried to swipe my card at the turnstile

They need to be re-educated and please add more cops and security guards in the subways. We don't want a subway filled with gangsters that are ready to fight or stab you to death.

I go around supthin and archer everyday, they need to clean up the area, these crazy people need to be put down, and those cabs gotta go, ive lived in jamaica queens all my life, and that part is one of the craziest, in the train station they are swappers, i cursed one out because he jammed the machine when i tried to swipe my card at the turnstile

I agree with you too. Good thing I don't live in this part of Queens....

S.M.H.

Stupid Mental Hoes :lol:

That's a good definition. They need to be put to jail and be re-educated.

How about not cutting so much on station agents? I know the (MTA) has needed to cut due to budget constraints, but it is harmful to public welfare to cut station agents at places like this.

How about not cutting so much on station agents? I know the (MTA) has needed to cut due to budget constraints, but it is harmful to public welfare to cut station agents at places like this.

I agree with you too.