"Today Show" skips 9/11 Moment in favor of Karadashian mom interview

Shortline Bus

I dont see it being disrespectful, at 11 years you cant expect everyone to stop what they're doing anymore.

OK Foxie no offense. Lets say Good Morning America during Black History Month showed a special on the Ku Klax Klan? Or Fox News doing a documentary on life of Hitler during Yom Kippur? Is those also not disrespectful as well? Point is Today show did not have to so tasteless. And Guys i am far from being anti semitic or racist(I am half Black) and sorry for extreme use of an example. Just playing devil adocate and making a point.

I dont see it being disrespectful, at 11 years you cant expect everyone to stop what they're doing anymore.

So in place of the 9/11 memorial you would replace it with some airhead idiots named the Kardashians? Oh please...

They don't have to show 9/11.. just don't show something so pointless and stupid like the Kardashians.. while thousands are mourning you could at least talk about something better than boob implants..

OK Foxie no offense. Lets say Good Morning America during Black History Month showed a special on the Ku Klax Klan? Or Fox News doing a documentary on life of Hitler during Yom Kippur? Is those also not disrespectful as well? Point is Today show did not have to so tasteless. And Guys i am far from being anti semitic or racist(I am half Black) and sorry for extreme use of an example. Just playing devil adocate and making a point.

The Kardashians didnt orchestrate the blowing up of the twin towers, so your analogy is flawed.

Again, the Kardashians may not be everyones cup of tea, but to compare them to the nazis and the klan is just inaccurate. Like I said, its not like they planned the wtc attacks. Them talking about brast implants or other trivialities is pointless, its stupid, but its not even close to being as offensive as the klan or the nazis

You guys make it sound like the kardashians are members of al queda

Again, the Kardashians may not be everyones cup of tea, but to compare them to the nazis and the klan is just inaccurate. Like I said, its not like they planned the wtc attacks. Them talking about brast implants or other trivialities is pointless, its stupid, but its not even close to being as offensive as the klan or the nazis

You guys make it sound like the kardashians are members of al queda

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law

Eventually, all discussions will contain a Nazi reference.

Well, it is a very sad date in our history, but 9/11 happened 11 years ago, even though it is still clear in our minds, we have to move on. Maybe have a section on TV the day in rememberence of the tragic day, but a live show during the morning of a work day making us remember the attacks is probably not going to be as good in current economic times where people are struggling to make ends meet and in a kinda depressing two years where there are too many human deaths by crazy people or not crazy but extreme people. I am not saying we can care less about the tragedy on 9/11/2001, but I'm saying we should move on and not interrupt a wake-up themed program because of this, leave it for the evenings.

Archived