A New Appearance with a Run in Manhattan plus the goods

R62A 1651

Took a run into Manhattan on 9/13/2012 as well as I took a look into a difference appearance to my pics to give it more color in my opinion, you guys tell me what you think! Not all of the pics have the new appearance to it but some do and i'll separate them and categorize which is which

9/12

DSC01654.jpg

DSC01660.jpg

DSC01661.jpg

9/13

This first pic has the new appearance to it. It's called the "pop" picture effect. It gives it more color to it.

DSC01666.jpg

All of the other pics with the "Pop" picture effect

DSC01673.jpg

DSC01671.jpg

DSC01669.jpg

DSC01674.jpg

DSC01675.jpg

DSC01676.jpg

DSC01696.jpg

DSC01700.jpg

DSC01701.jpg

DSC01695.jpg

Here's the prevost

DSC01703.jpg

DSC01704.jpg

DSC01705.jpg

DSC01707.jpg

That's it for pics

For the latest on my youtube, I just added new videos with more to come

http://www.youtube.com/user/Yankee5004?feature=mhee

Well I think the pictures look good overall, but with the "pop" feature, some of the photos look more "dated"/"darker" if that makes sense, where as without the pop the pictures look more crisp. The only way to truly see is to compare two of the same pictures with the feature used and one without it.

first time trying the "pop" feature and that's what I was thinking but just messing around with the camera a little bit and I may not really use it because I see the dark spots.

Nice! I like the Prevosts with the local routes! Man, I'd be interested if one said B3 or B49.

sounds like a codebreak request to me! i'll work on that next time I head out and get a prevost with a driver I know

well idk the person who can move this to the bus forum, I tried to contact a moderator, I need help with this

Don't sweat it, people make mistakes like this at times. If you contacted a moderator, don't get worked up - that person will eventually get to it. If not, then another moderator/admin will eventually pick this up and move it.

Great shots. If you ask me, I like Pop and I like to see colors this vibrant once in a while, but my personal preference is always the color that's rendered the closest to what the eyes see.

Archived