Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
NyctRman1278

Short Fanning from Hoboken on 9/14/2012

thanks hate fanning in rush hour cause of the cars in the way lol

Even with a lot of cars around, you can still manage to get good photos. Not like everywhere your going to find only a bus with nothing surrounding it. It all depends on where your snapping. Sometimes I don't let the cars bug me, the people are what gets me fed up when some folks see you snap and then go in front and stand. Tho I got ways to go around that.

Overall Great shots!

Even with a lot of cars around, you can still manage to get good photos. Not like everywhere your going to find only a bus with nothing surrounding it. It all depends on where your snapping. Sometimes I don't let the cars bug me, the people are what gets me fed up when some folks see you snap and then go in front and stand. Tho I got ways to go around that.

Overall Great shots!

yes that what gets me the most its not also the cars but it be the camera as well it has a delay but in flushing main I don't like to fan there because tooo many people I can get around that but they still get in the way lmao and thanks!!