Brighton Beach, July 18,2008

MattTrain

I didn't find that R160B (Q) today, so it's just the regular good old (:D(Q) fleet.

Brighton067-1.jpg

Brighton068-1.jpg

Brighton070.jpg

There was an R68A (Q) train passing by so I decided to shoot some photos of it.

Brighton071.jpg

Brighton072.jpg

Brighton073.jpg

Brighton075.jpg

Brighton076.jpg

Brighton077.jpg

Brighton078.jpg

Brighton079.jpg

Brighton080.jpg

I hope you enjoyed them. R68A's are still good on (Q) and now on (B)

I recommend staying at a (Q) station 24/7 until September, I'm sure you'll find it someday! :P

Nice pics!

Thanks a lot, but I'm happy with the current (Q) fleet of R68A cars. They're really cool, and my number one favorites since they debuted on the (D) I can always take the (M) and (N) for R160A/B cars.

i saw a slant on the manny but this is what was weird. it had (Q) in the front and (N) between cars and back, and then (N) everywhere else.

A R40 slant on the (N)? Well R40 cars have appeared on the (N) and (Q) on occasions, but not too often anymore.

That R160 (Q) which wasn't really a "(Q)" was a one time deal!

The R160s are coming on the (Q), but not yet, it'll be a while....

It better be awhile. lol

I recommend staying at a (Q) station 24/7 until September, I'm sure you'll find it someday! :P

Nice pics!

Haha! As I am the Brighton Local Dude, I would never consider that, unless a (D) returned then Id send you for my much everyday.:)

i saw a slant on the manny but this is what was weird. it had (Q) in the front and (N) between cars and back, and then (N) everywhere else.

Thanks a lot, but I'm happy with the current (Q) fleet of R68A cars. They're really cool, and my number one favorites since they debuted on the (D) I can always take the (M) and (N) for R160A/B cars.

A R40 slant on the (N)? Well R40 cars have appeared on the (N) and (Q) on occasions, but not too often anymore.

Havent seen s slant on an (N) or (Q) in awhile.

No. I just prefer 68s to stick around on the (Q).

I don't see the R68/R68A's moving away from the (Q) anytime soon. Although people complain about how dirty it can be sometimes, most people find these cars smooth and reliable, especially for seating. (:) riders get to enjoy R68 and R68A cars too, since they are running for the displaced R40 and R40M's :P

Some people gave the impression that the R160B's mean less seats on the (Q)

I don't see the R68/R68A's moving away from the (Q) anytime soon. Although people complain about how dirty it can be sometimes, most people find these cars smooth and reliable, especially for seating. (:) riders get to enjoy R68 and R68A cars too, since they are running for the displaced R40 and R40M's :P

Yeah

I don't see the R68/R68A's moving away from the (Q) anytime soon. Although people complain about how dirty it can be sometimes, most people find these cars smooth and reliable, especially for seating. (B) riders get to enjoy R68 and R68A cars too, since they are running for the displaced R40 and R40M's :D

Some people gave the impression that the R160B's mean less seats on the (Q)

they should get R179 but R179 might have less seats than now-75footers

they should get R179 but R179 might have less seats than now-75footers

R179 cars on the (Q)? R179 cars haven't left the drawing board. Honestly I don't even know what the train cars look like, other than the idea than it's a 75 foot variation of the R160 cars. It would be cool, though but it's not going to be seen anytime soon.

R179 cars on the (Q)? R179 cars haven't left the drawing board. Honestly I don't even know what the train cars look like, other than the idea than it's a 75 foot variation of the R160 cars. It would be cool, though but it's not going to be seen anytime soon.

I KNEW

Archived