bus destination signs

NovaLFSSeeker

Well, for one - you need to be an operator to sign-on to the farebox in order to change the sign codes from there. But, to do it directly and change the sign, just use the control panel above the operate by using "Dest A" or "Dest B", then enter the sign code you want, then press enter; it should change the display outside. If the code is wrong, it'll tell you something about "Invalid" or some bullshit line letting you know it can't find the code.

I think Acela Express is right. You have to be a bus operator before you can do those stuff........ :(

Just like he said, you can change the destination sign from the control box/screen usually located right above the dash board. I do it all the time. If I take a bus on a test drive, I usually have "hurricane center" or "coastal storm" in the destination sign.

So how come it used to appear so often in the past??

Well with the Orion V's the Emergency switch is so damn close to the Speak Easy foot switch so some guys accidentally press it.

Yea i did one using the pad above the steering wheel but i only got next bus please but no actual routes

Being it was at GH depot you could only put TA codes in so idk try 3128 that'll give you Bx12 ORCHRD BCH

All the code's in the link below highlighted in Dark Blue or Dark Green will show up on the destination sign:

http://www.ttmg.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=MTA_Regional_Bus_Destination_Sign_Codes

Well with the Orion V's the Emergency switch is so damn close to the Speak Easy foot switch so some guys accidentally press it.

Being it was at GH depot you could only put TA codes in so idk try 3128 that'll give you Bx12 ORCHRD BCH

All the code's in the link below highlighted in Dark Blue or Dark Green will show up on the destination sign:

http://www.ttmg.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=MTA_Regional_Bus_Destination_Sign_Codes

From the farebox, only the routes within that depot. If you're doing it from the sign up top, you can put up whatever you want

...just as long as the codes are updated in the bus lol

From the farebox, only the routes within that depot. If you're doing it from the sign up top, you can put up whatever you want

...just as long as the codes are updated in the bus lol

Indeed there is still a 52xx rolling around sporting a Bx41 sign to "Mott Haven 136" street opposed to "The Hub-150st"

Archived