Question about 7 Day Xpress bus metrocard

Tinamarie

By accident, my father got me the 7 day express bus pass and he thinks I can use it on the bus and train, but I don't think so. Does it work on trains and regular buses or just the express bus? If not, can I get a refund? I don't use express bus and I don't want the money to go to waste.

By accident, my father got me the 7 day express bus pass by accident and he thinks I can use it on the bus and train, but I don't think so. Does it work on trains and regular buses or just the express bus? If not, can I get a refund? I don't use express bus and I don't want the money to go to waste.

That 7-day Express Bus Plus can also be used on any local/limited Buses in NYC as well as the subway. However i dont think you can get a refund especially if you brought at a subway station.

That 7-day Express Bus Plus can also be used on any local/limited Buses in NYC as well as the subway. However i dont think you can get a refund especially if you brought at a subway station.

So it can be used but only for a week? So my dad wasted $21 basically.

So it can be used but only for a week? So my dad wasted $21 basically.

What you could do is report it as lost. You would lose one day on it but if he paid with a credit card, his credit card would be credited back the difference. It all depends on whether or not you have started using it. If you haven't used it yet, dispute the charge because they can refund you that way and the Metrocard can be deactivated.

Archived