1 train subway Shuttle

I Run Trains

So this weekend they have a 1 train subway shuttle bus from 137st to 215st (which passes by my block). Now all my years living I have noticed when there's a subway shuttle in the bronx or manhattan, the Bronx and manhattan depots covers the shuttle, and when its a shuttle in queens its usually brooklyn and queens depots and artics from Bx and Manhattan depots. But today I seen Grand Ave, Flatbush, Fresh Pond and Jamaica on this as well as the regular Bronx and manhattan depots...

So I was wondering. Could they have needed more help because that is a nice long shuttle route! Longer than some regular routes..... I dunno. Just a though!!!

So this weekend they have a 1 train subway shuttle bus from 137st to 215st (which passes by my block). Now all my years living I have noticed when there's a subway shuttle in the bronx or manhattan, the Bronx and manhattan depots covers the shuttle, and when its a shuttle in queens its usually brooklyn and queens depots and artics from Bx and Manhattan depots. But today I seen Grand Ave, Flatbush, Fresh Pond and Jamaica on this as well as the regular Bronx and manhattan depots...

So I was wondering. Could they have needed more help because that is a nice long shuttle route! Longer than some regular routes..... I dunno. Just a though!!!

Thats exactly why. That's nearly eighty blocks covering a train line that has 6-10 minute headways. Then on the late night Amsterdam has to run the (3) train shuttle as well.

Yeah, with this G.O. they having everyone out there. Ridiculous amount of buses out there. I should check it out myself.

Yeah... I seen more out here... Flushing, QV, and I saw a New Flier LF from JG out here. My first time seeing one of those in my area!

What??? a NF CNG in Manhattan??? Somebody has to get a pic of that!!!

Yup.... you know I be on my sidekick on this thing and I'm actually on a NF LF now... bus number 830. And I got the pictures! :eek:

Oh. And I think its just the Bronx manhattan and brooklyn out here today. I don't see queens. and I didn't see a Ulmer Park Bus, but JG, GA, FB, & FP are all out here

Yup.... you know I be on my sidekick on this thing and I'm actually on a NF LF now... bus number 830. And I got the pictures! :eek:

Oh. And I think its just the Bronx manhattan and brooklyn out here today. I don't see queens. and I didn't see a Ulmer Park Bus, but JG, GA, FB, & FP are all out here

Correction.... I see UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TuneRVisioN510@hotmail.com is me.Are they? lol

I dunno if they are doing this next week, but I send you the pics!

Archived