MTA Bus Festival 2012!

obregonmichael5

Who's going? Who's Filming or pooping? which buses will be in this year? will it be cold or warm outside? will it rain or be sunny this day? September 30, 2012 is the event date. i hope the Green Lines GMC RTS will be here this year. let's talk about it in this forum... :D

I'll be wherever my infamous stalker isn't... Friggin' weirdo. I should make a few phone calls to some good friends of mine and have them do me a personal favor and have a mud hole stomped in their ***.

So it's normal to be a self-hating racist, right?

Oh, and would those friends happen to be other self-hating racists? And if they try anything, I'll get a few of my "scary" Black & Hispanic friends to back me up.

Geez, for somebody who says they're done with me, you sure keep bringing me up a lot. :rolleyes:

And P.S: Taking an online conflict out into real life wouldn't be weird at all, right? :rolleyes:

You mean foamfest where foamers beat each other up over a f**king bus? Not going, I mean they bring out the goods but the foamers just ruin it (and not saying every busfan/everyone on here is a foamer either). I'd enjoy going and checking out the buses, but I'm not dealing with all the foam.

Hehe... I've got too many people attached to me at the hip to go but I don't go to those things anyway so whatever. Besides like you said it's only a bus anyway.

Yeah... neither of you come to busfest. Seriously. If a physical fight starts I'm just calling the cops, and then you can explain how an online dispute turned into a real-life fight... <_<

I don't go to those things anyway. I'm not all into the latest bus models or whatever.

As for getting into a physical fight, he would have to be the one to explain it, not me, because I never start anything physical (Look, who's the one who made that comment?). Aside from that, he'd have to explain why he assaulted a minor, and of course, an online dispute isn't a valid reason. :rolleyes:

I'm definitively going to the BusFest. Might meet some fellow members in here.

What's the fuzz about this fight? What happened? :angry:

A fight?? What fight?? If you're talking about my random comment, well, if anyone is up in arms about it too bad. I didn't mention anyone or anything, so that solves that problem.

A fight?? What fight?? If you're talking about my random comment, well, if anyone is up in arms about it too bad. I didn't mention anyone or anything, so that solves that problem.

Like you think we are oblivious to you and checkmate... :lol:

If I need to talk about someone I can deal with them directly. If any attempt is made to put out personal information about me by someone then it would be a problem. Otherwise I could care less.

And what does "deal with" mean exactly?

I don't care what age someone is. As I said before, anyone who attempts to put out my personal information will regret it, period and believe me, I don't make empty promises.

Fine then...

However, every personal gain comes at a cost. Keep that in mind...

Archived