MTA Bus Festival 2012!

obregonmichael5

Like twice?? BS man... You were on my profile EVERY damn day dude until I mentioned it because I actually started to notice it and said damn this guy is on my profile more than I am and it's my profile!! Even other members noticed this, so cut the BS. As for wanting other members to know, the whole point is I want no dealings with you, which means that we have nothing to discuss, yet you feel that for some reason you think we do and even other members have told you this already. That's the whole problem. You have no reason to reply to me other than the fact that you have a problem upstairs and you clearly don't seem to see it.

Whatever I mention you literally take notes on it just like you went and saved a convo from the chat I was having with another member and didn't even know what it was about. Talk about sad.

stop spamming!!!!! if you guys are arguing, then don't post nothing in this post. got it?

Like twice?? BS man... You were on my profile LURKING EVERY damn day dude until I mentioned it because I actually started to notice it and said damn this guy is on my profile more than I am and it's my profile!! Even other members noticed this, so cut the BS. As for wanting other members to know, the whole point is I want no dealings with you, which means that we have nothing to discuss, yet you feel that for some reason you think we do and even other members have told you this already. That's the whole problem. You have no reason to reply to me other than the fact that you have a problem upstairs and you clearly don't seem to see it.

We have nothing to discuss? Then why the hell did you bring me up then for? What, you think I'm just going to sit back and let you talk shit about me?

Yes, I'm blunt. Big deal... I'm entitled to be blunt. That's the reason you're using to follow me around. Give me a break. Weird ***...

No, that's not the reason I'm using. You know why? Because I'm not following you around.

sigh, how does a thread about the bus fest lead to 3 pages of that drama?

I'm asking myself the same question.

stop spamming!!!!! if you guys are arguing, then don't post nothing in this post. got it?

Look, he's the one who's going around starting this crap. I'm not going to sit there and let him say whatever he wants about me. Set this record straight my ass. <_<

But you know what, VG8 said it himself. There's nothing else to say. Now if he would just drop this, we can all get back to discussing the original topic.

He's sitting there acting like I'm the one with the obsession, and yet he keeps bringing me up at every turn. NOW LIKE I SAID, DROP IT!!!!!

Like twice?? BS man... You were on my profile LURKING EVERY damn day dude until I mentioned it because I actually started to notice it and said damn this guy is on my profile more than I am and it's my profile!! Even other members noticed this, so cut the BS. As for wanting other members to know, the whole point is I want no dealings with you, which means that we have nothing to discuss, yet you feel that for some reason you think we do and even other members have told you this already. That's the whole problem. You have no reason to reply to me other than the fact that you have a problem upstairs and you clearly don't seem to see it.

We have nothing to discuss? Then why the hell did you bring me up then for? What, you think I'm just going to sit back and let you talk shit about me?

Yes, I'm blunt. Big deal... I'm entitled to be blunt. That's the reason you're using to follow me around. Give me a break. Weird ***...

No, that's not the reason I'm using. You know why? Because I'm not following you around.

Look, he's the one who's going around starting this crap. I'm not going to sit there and let him say whatever he wants about me. Set this record straight my ass. <_<

But you know what, VG8 said it himself. There's nothing else to say. Now if he would just drop this, we can all get back to discussing the original topic.

He's sitting there acting like I'm the one with the obsession, and yet he keeps bringing me up at every turn. NOW LIKE I SAID, DROP IT!!!!!

Oh now when you drop it when it's convenient for you right??? Keep it up... Don't give me this BS about not following me around. You have been for MONTHS and you already stated why so cut the BS. I'm not tolerating it anymore. Calling me a self-hating racist... You don't know jack **** about me. You only think you know.

You said yourself: THERE IS NOTHING TO DISCUSS.

You're the one who brought this thread off-topic. You want to continue this? Take it to the off-topic lounge. Don't ruin the thread for everybody else.

No, you've ruined plenty of threads so don't act innocent now, and have tried to publish my personal information because you disagreed with my opinions and I'm laying it out there for everyone to see because I'm sick of it. I've asked you for MONTHS to leave me the **** alone!! Do you get it now???

last warning, please go to the chat and argue, not here. if you argue 3 more post when i read it and if its a 3 arguement post, i will report. let's keep it pg13 friendly guys!!!

last warning, please go to the chat and argue, not here. if you argue 3 more post when i read it and if its a 3 arguement post, i will report. let's keep it pg13 friendly guys!!!

Report it then and maybe finally his ridiculous behavior will be dealt with. It is NOT okay to try to publish someone's personal information because you disagree with their comments.

That never happened and you know it. If you're referring to the picture, that was Threxx who posted it up, not me.

As for everything else, I'll do whatever the hell I want. I can respond to whatever posts I want and if you want to keep throwing that BS "stalker" argument around, oh well.

NOW CAN WE PLEASE GET BACK ON TOPIC??????

That never happened and you know it.

BS it didn't happen. You just deleted the post not to mention that you falsely accused other members of things they didn't do. This is a serious issue IMO and applies to all members. NO ONE should be intimidated or made to feel that they can't speak their mind because others disagree with their opinions and I will not be threatened in any shape or form by anyone. Disgusting.

Anytime anyone disagrees with you perhaps you'll try to look up their personal information and post it and there were certainly things that you tried to put out that I know you had to try to search for online and not here either so don't even try it. That is indeed stalking.

BS it didn't happen. You just deleted the post. This is a serious issue IMO and applies to all members. NO ONE should be intimidated or made to feel that they can't speak their mind because others disagree with their opinions and I will not be threatened in any shape or form by anyone.

Nope. I have the post saved. None of it revealed your exact address. That was your own posts.

And here's a few more.

Did I figure out your exact address? No, but you sure as hell made it easy to find the block you lived on. It's not my fault I can put 2 & 2 together. (And there's plenty more where that came from).

Now once again, CAN WE GET BACK TO THE TOPIC??????

Nope. I have the post saved. None of it revealed your exact address. That was your own posts.

And here's a few more.

Did I figure out your exact address? No, but you sure as hell made it easy to find the block you lived on. It's not my fault I can put 2 & 2 together. (And there's plenty more where that came from).

Now once again, CAN WE GET BACK TO THE TOPIC??????

Nope... Don't even try it... You went way further than that and tried looking for information online... In any event, you were wrong on your guess and even worse wrong on your assumptions on other members. I bet you're still saving that photo of me you found too that I didn't know about you weirdo.

This is a lesson for others that this guy is a freak... Going around trying to collect info on other members. You just want to go back on topic because you're embarrassed. You should be.

Archived