Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
UlmerPark B6

RTS Shots

Not bad, would better if it wasn't for the timestamp and the stuff getting in the way.

I was at Ave U today waiting for my dad so i decided to take some shots:

Hope you like it :D

Why does Ulser Park have so many RTS's with the express seats? I seen more of those on the B1, than those with the butt hurter seats.....They obviously don't use them that much on express routes......

Edited by Pablo M 201

Why does Ulser Park have so many RTS's with the express seats? I seen more of those on the B1, than those with the butt hurter seats.....They obviously don't use them that much on express routes......

wen, thurs, friday are the days with so many RTS suburbs on B6

They were mainly used before the MCI's came in. I miss those days! That's when the RTS' had Chrome Alcoa's. Heres a UP Express bus from the MTS website.

Bus1.jpg

They were mainly used before the MCI's came in. I miss those days! That's when the RTS' had Chrome Alcoa's. Heres a UP Express bus from the MTS website.

Bus1.jpg

some buses still have Chrome Alcoa's don't they?

Nice. Try to focus the image better. If you focus the image and looks blur, get your finger off the shutter button real quick and then focus until it looks clear.

Also, like Orion said, the timestamp is a drag on the photos....

Nice. Try to focus the image better. If you focus the image and looks blur, get your finger off the shutter button real quick and then focus until it looks clear.

Also, like Orion said, the timestamp is a drag on the photos....

yeah my camera if i press the button quick it just gets better quality. and the 9309 was moving not me.

6438 Has Chromies??

deandre's video (from his cell phone, that's 6438.)