Court Rules That NY MTA Must Run Anti-Jihad Ad.

KeystoneRegional

It reminds me of this one ad they had during the Reagan years:

"There is a bear in the woods. For some people, the bear is easy to see. Others don't see it at all. Some people say the bear is tame. Others say it's vicious and dangerous. Since no one can really be sure who's right, isn't it smart to be as strong as the bear? If there is a bear."

We dont know what the Russians, the Chinese, the Iranians (and the jihadist groups they support) are really going to do but it is wise to be careful and prepare for anything, and not to selfishly throw our allies under the bus to appease our enemies.

But you just wrote that it was the military that gave us our freedom. They didn't. Our Founding Fathers did. The military serves for the protection our country and its constitution. It never wrote the Constitution.

And I don't see any country, including China and Iran, invading us in the future. Attacking us on our soil, maybe, but we got more technology, more weapons, and more firepower than any of those countries. What's Iran gonna do, bomb us with it's one nuke? We'll bomb it right back. China? If any war is going to happen, it will be in the South China sea.

And what you just said may not only be the start of WWIII, but the end of civilization as we know it.

Little Boy, Fat Man, Depleted Uranium bullets... despite proliferation it appears the U.S. Government's the only one using them on people.

Resorting to personal attacks now, are we? Guess you cant refute my points...

If you think blue is green there's no convincing otherwise. I see your proactively ignorant hubris in your posts and, as I've dealt with the likes many a time before, I've learned that a tit-for-tat "proofs" debate yields little. Ergo I have to resort to ad hominem and question the intention on the matter. You're not really in defense of Free Speech, per se, but the advertisement of bigotry protected by the veneer of Free Speech.

For one to believe said stance is his observing his best possible implementation of moral rectitude, having studied beyong the newspapers and boobtube for years on the subjects, I'm saddened to also believe said stance is also moronic. I believe in Human Rights, Free Speech being a human right. But when its utilized in a way that helps engender a mass hatred for someone based on race, religion or ethnic origin then we have present the seed of hate.

Hey, do you know what the Arabic word for "student" is transliterated as? "Talib" What's that word in plural, transliterated? "Taliban" Now if the news reported that we were killing students people might think twice... keep it another language, the morons won't even bother looking it up...

Archived