SBS Identity crisis

Far Rock Depot

LOL... That's not the first bus I've seen with the SBS wrap that wasn't really for SBS service.... They do the same thing with the LGA airport buses with the racks from time to time. If they're in a bind, they'll use whatever is available. I don't understand why they're so short on buses though, esp. with the amount service cuts we had.

It's funny because you will never see an SBS wrapped 126th LFSA on any route other than the M15 SBS, X80, or subway shuttles. You won't see non wrapped buses on the M15 SBS either. Not even when we are short buses for pull out (which seems to be almost every day).

It's funny because you will never see an SBS wrapped 126th LFSA on any route other than the M15 SBS, X80, or subway shuttles. You won't see non wrapped buses on the M15 SBS either. Not even when we are short buses for pull out (which seems to be almost every day).

I saw one on the M35 last year

Personally, I havent seen any of Quill's SBS buses on any other line either unless someone has. Maybe it's only down in SI?

There was an SBS NG on the M8 for the last run of the night recently, but it's really rare. 126th I've never seen it happen.

A few times, I have seen wrapped SBS buses on the M35 Wards Island route when a rigid is not available.

Archived