Remember 1808?

Cait Sith

Why in the world would we have to pay for this? LI wouldn't pay for service in the first place, and now they won't even pay for the maintenance of the fleet we gave them for free? They want to fix it, they can do it.

I could not agree more, really, all those buses have nothing to do with the (MTA) now...

Why in the world would we have to pay for this? LI wouldn't pay for service in the first place, and now they won't even pay for the maintenance of the fleet we gave them for free? They want to fix it, they can do it.

I could not agree more, really, all those buses have nothing to do with the (MTA) now...

But they were responsible for the buses at the time of the accident.

MTA was operating & responsible for someones property.... That property was damaged, do you understand? It's really simple I don't see how people could not understand that. You might not agree with it because of whatever petty problem you have with Veolia or Nassau but it really doesn't matter because like I said before the MTA knows they are responsible and that's why they fixed the bus. MTA will probably not pay in the long run when they know their final costs they will probably go after the other party's insurance if they haven't already.

This is really petty if the MTA took over an agency that Veolia was in charge of would you all be going around saying screw the MTA Veolia has nothing to do with that bus now MTA and whatever town/city/state/county should be responsible? :rolleyes:

Archived